• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Facial hair, do you do it?

Anders

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Ever since I've been able to I've kept mine on. Nothing big at all I just keep light stubble on my chin and for my mustache area once it becomes too noticeable I shave it, but I like it better when there's just barely some hair there. Probably because when I first got facial hair I let it sit there because I was so proud of it lol, so now when I shave it I feel naked. I do though because not many people can pull off a grown in mustache.

I'm also a girl.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Neck beards are the only way to go.
    fGKsm.gif

no syddy
    go home

I always shave. On me, facial hair looks out of place and I spend about an hour per day (half an hour morning and night) trimming and shaving to make sure that there's never facial hair on my face ever. I don't know why, I just don't find facial hair good on me. Though, I have no qualms with facial hair on other people. :)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I cannot stand facial hair. I shave every single day without fail because every time I start to get a 5 o'clock shadow I'm like "OMG GET IT OFF ME GET IT OFF ME". It just looks bad and makes me feel dirty and unkempt. I really wish I could just stop it growing, tbh.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    No way, I don't grow it a lot, I'm just 15 - but I do shave when I need to. :\

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I'm a female so I don't have that much facial hair but it is common for Hispanics to have slight facial hair. The only way you can see my hair is if you look really close on my face.

:t354:TG

Years
  • Facial hair looks bad on almost anyone. Only fully formed beards look decent since they've got shape to 'em. So unless you can do this:

Spoiler:

You're probably better off without hair on your face.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Hmmm I think facial hair is hawt on a guy. Especially in da neck.

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Nope, I don't have it. Mainly because I'm a realllllly late developer and haven't started getting much yet, lol. ¬¬

However if I did have some, I doubt I'd try to pull it off. I just really can't imagine it on me. I look too young to pull it off anyway, but I just can't see how it'd fit on my face tbh. I wouldn't even like visible stubble.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well, I had a goatee, soul patch, and some other things I don't know the name of, but it was only for a short while. I think I might grow back my goatee tho :)

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I have facial hair, and only shave it I have to. I don't want a bushy face, it wouldn't look attractive in my opinion.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • No facial hair yay! I imagine if I were a guy I'd be too lazy to shave my face everyday though so there would be stubble everywhere or a neckbeard lmao.

Back