• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fadineg Starlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    This is a story which I wrote because I was bored. Meh. I hope you all like it. It's set in the Havilance Region, and there are no new pokemon, all of your old faves are here, so don't worry. This region is north of Johto, and is very temperate. well, here goes...

Chapter 1; an incredible encounter

Adam sat on the porch looking up at the stars with his mother and father. The stars seemed brighter than usual tonight, and Adam remembered what his uncle said before he disappeared. 'When the stars flare, a new destiny is about to begin.' Adam always wondered what he meant.
    'Adam, there is somewhere you'll be going soon...' Adam heard the voice, and realised it was his mother speaking. 'I know. I'm going to the Sinnoh Sinnoh region to get a Chimchar. Then I'll start my journey.' Adam realised his father was crying, and his mother's voice was cracking. Adam heard a faint swishing in the distance, and felt a pokemon grab him by the shoulders. He screamed and looked up. It was a terrifying, light red dragon with immense bat-like wings and a flaring fire on it's tail. It was a Charizard.

Adam felt himself falling. His legs flailed wildly in the air and there was nothing beneath him. He looked down and saw the ground rising up to crush him against it... And then The Charizard dropped him at the entrance to a huge, gaping cave. The weather out side had just started to blizzard, and Adam, thankful for a geothermically warmed cave, dashed inside.

The cave was warm and inviting, like it was put there just for him. Adam walked further in to escape the snow. He heard a small sound, and what sounded like a roar. Adam, who had trained in martial arts, Rolled behind a rock and got into a defensive stance. He peered cautiously around the corner, and gasped painfully loudly at what he saw. There was a Charizard, possibly the one which carried him up to the mountain, fainted. The area around it was scorched and damaged, but there was nothing nearby. Adam walked cautiously deeper into the cave.

Adam reached the back wall of the cave. He felt it with his hands shortly before colliding with it. He snapped up to the sound of laughing, and Adam whirled around incredibly fast. A brght light was shining, and Adam shielded his eyes. A loud, booming voice that was calm and reassuring, but terrifying and disconcerting in an odd way eminated out of it.
    'Adam... You have been chosen. You can stop the light dying. Only you can do this.' Adam tryed to make out the shape of the thing, but it was too bright.' Do what? What can I do!?' Adam yelled against a noise which sounded like an organ at a wedding, but creepier and darker.
    'You must stop them. They will tear your world apart. The ultimate battle is coming, and you are a key part of it. But you cannot complete this task alone... I would have sent something stronger, but I'm sure you'll find your new partner adequate. I will watch over you, but I cannot protect you. Now, go.'
    ' But I don't want to! Leave me alone!' adam screamed as the light got brighter. His eyes were burning. He couldn't see. He was dying.

Adam groggily shook himself awake. He was not blind, but he was in the cave. He sat up, when he heard a childish giggle. 'Follow me, come to the cave entrance.' He heard the laughter move further from him, and he followed it, if only to find out what it was. When he reached the entrance, he could find only disbelief. Mesprit floated, waiting for him, and looked pleased to see him. 'You always were special. I've been waiting for so long for a friend... But now I have one, and so do Azelf and Uxie.' Adam stared at the Mesprit, amazed and stunned. He finally brought himself to speak.
    'What s this thing I have to do, and when am I going to do it? Can I say I don't want to?' Adam asked despairingly. He was secretly excited that his... Starter, of sorts, was a Mesprit, and he was really looking forward to getting a license. 'Adam, I can read minds. I'm psychic. I know all about you. know, let's go and get a license.' Adam smiled, more to himself, but He asked again, in a barely audible whisper. 'What do I have to do?'
    Mesprit looked at him, with a graveness in it's beautiful eyes. 'I do not truly know. I wish I could tell you, but even I don't know. So, you'd best get a team assembled and trained.' Adam smiled again, but Mesprit had a final warning for him. 'Just be careful. You are a nice person, and I don't want anthing to happen to my first real friend.'

Well, what do you all think? Please do comment.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Pokemon fanfictions belong in the Pokemon Fanfiction section. And you already posted your story over there, so I'll close this thread, delete the other one, and you can keep posting in the correct section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back