• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fads you miss...

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    my closet's filled with beenie babies, and i never even liked the things that much (except for bernie, such a cool dog) i guess i was like everybody else who thought that they'd be able to sell them...
    but now i'm just set back about $80

jscn12

Stupid Loser
    Years
    Wow Ryan, i never knew you had beanie babies...haha
    I have one beanie baby, but I also have a Seal that I got from KFC, its pretty cool.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    now lets see...fads...id say...wow many fads i had are still existant...hmmm...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Giga Pets and such were the absolute best. If I could find some more or get batteris for my old ones, I would play them again. I had a keychain full. Tamagotchi or something is coming back this summer, or fall, I forget...

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    She's right about the macarena... you don't bow your head at the end! Just clap. I think... I haven't actually done it in awhile. They always play those songs at our family parties too Sayuri. The electric slide is fun. I love the chicken dance... but I hate doing it with a lot of Italians around. Unfortunatley that's how it usually ends up happening. Cotton-eye Joe was fun... but I've forgotten how to do it. I used to know though...

I don't remember much about pogs other than the fact that I had a lot of them! I don't know where they all went though. Hmm... even the one that I thought I knew where it was has disappeared! That's so weird...

I never had an actual tamagotchi. I had a dog Giga-pet though. And I also had a Salem (the cat from Sabrina the Teenage Witch) one too. I still have the dog one but I don't know where the other one went...

I used to be afraid that the tags would fall off my beanie babies! I had tons of tag protectors... especially for the more valuable ones. Now they are all in boxes! I don't want to sell them though... I'm such a pack rat! I keep everything! I probably had some rare ones but I don't remember anymore...
    Oh well hehe...
    I guess after all the arm folding you do in the song, you can't help but want to bow your head! Or, that's just me hehe...

I never wanted to lose the tags but, then again, I never went out and bought anything to protect them. Now I'm glad I didn't!
    I don't want to sell them either! They bring back fun memories.....
    It would be a shame to sell them!

Back