• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fads

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    What kind of Fads did you do with your friends and others?.Do you really do them. Things that are popular then something news comes. Things like that.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    typo

In my middle school. People used to wear pamjas pants as real pants and it was really popular. But it died. Did anyone had that?.

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I thought people just wore pajamas 'cause they were lazy. xD

Anyways... I really <3ed Pokemon. xD;

And those wristbands look cool... =3;

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Miyu-chan said:
    I thought people just wore pajamas 'cause they were lazy. xD

Anyways... I really <3ed Pokemon. xD;

And those wristbands look cool... =3;
    I saw people mainly wear those rounder colored ones or the Livestrong one. Yugioh and Beyblade was a fad too. It is still popular now.

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
    MegaDitto said:
    I saw people mainly wear those rounder colored ones or the Livestrong one. Yugioh and Beyblade was a fad too. It is still popular now.

You're right those livestrong things is very popular, but sooner or l8er it wont be as popular as now.
    And yugi was so popular when it started but after those add so many rules to the game many people quit the game, also now they say it's forbidden to use some cards thats ridiculous, then why did they made them, for having them as a collection?

Lucid

Meh, in middle school we had these little rubbery bangle things. The girls would loop um' together a certain way, and wear as many as they could. That?s the most recent one I can think of. XP

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i was into yo-yos in 6th grade. and everybody was into beanie babies... i just gave mine all away though (beanie babies)

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Prbobly whacking people with rubber bands and making people's feet sore by kicking them in the shins.

My school is really wacky.XD.

HELL

LAMBO!!!1
    Years
    Our fad is ignoring fads and doing what we want, not what the media tells us to, unless we agree with it at that time.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
    My school's fad right now is the Rubik's Cube. I think I started it... but now almost everyone is bringing it to school. XD

Back