• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Daemons

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
  • I SHALL NOT BE AT PEACE UNTIL GP DIES

EAT THE PIE BURN H-

Faeries & Daemons

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • We do have to kill that last Hellspawn at some point, so I suggest we do that now. That gives arachnidsGrip full control over the Hellspawn actions. Random killing will follow next day.

Also, Matt should inspect either Orpheus or Weiss.

Why not me? Not that I want to be suspected or something, but I thought I had the same chance for being the Mogwai too, according to this:

So that would lead Weiss, H.A.N., and Orpheus as our possible Mogwais...

Yukari

Both are serious issues at this point. But since the vigilante didn't kill honey last night, I'm going to assume that they have already died. That sucks...

Years
  • We do have to kill that last Hellspawn at some point, so I suggest we do that now. That gives arachnidsGrip full control over the Hellspawn actions. Random killing will follow next day.

Why not me? Not that I want to be suspected or something, but I thought I had the same chance for being the Mogwai too, according to this:

I was curious to see how everyone would react to me leaving you out. I'm disappointed xD

As it stands I'm going to say

[Burn] Weiss Schnee

We know honey is mafia since she admitted it, so we can take her out at our discretion.
    Weiss however has been acting very carefully. She has posted just enough to pretend she is contributing without ever actually participating in our delegations. This leads me to think she is either the Mogwai or a Hellspawn. If I'm wrong we can still win as we'll have more numbers than the enemy and our chances of guessing correctly the next time will be 50/50 since we can be pretty much certain of Gunner, myself and honey.

Yukari

If gimmepie is gonna go the Mogwai, I might as well too.

[BURN] Wiess Schnee

My reasoning behind this is that

A: I'm not suspicious of H.A.N.

and B: I know I'm not the Mogwai.

gimmepie had a good reason too.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • We know honey is mafia since she admitted it, so we can take her out at our discretion.
    Weiss however has been acting very carefully. She has posted just enough to pretend she is contributing without ever actually participating in our delegations. This leads me to think she is either the Mogwai or a Hellspawn. If I'm wrong we can still win as we'll have more numbers than the enemy and our chances of guessing correctly the next time will be 50/50 since we can be pretty much certain of Gunner, myself and honey.
    I'm quite interested into how you determine what "posting just enough" is. I just checked that I posted as much as H.A.N. so I'm not sure how that makes me look any more suspicious than them but okay o.o

I'm not gonna risk Hellspawn and Mogwai teaming up to take more Havenites out so...
    [Burn] honey

Years
  • I'm quite interested into how you determine what "posting just enough" is. I just checked that I posted as much as H.A.N. so I'm not sure how that makes me look any more suspicious than them but okay o.o

I'm not gonna risk Hellspawn and Mogwai teaming up to take more Havenites out so...
    [Burn] honey

Being totally honest, you just feel a bit more suss to me and there's a 50/50 chance I'm right and you're the Mogwai. Speaking of which, the mafia and mogwai shouldn't be communicating on decisions so they can't really team up.

My logic is that if I'm wrong, oops I killed an innocent but we still win.
    Sorry in advance if you are innocent but when I play this game I tend to look at the big picture.

Last time I played mafia I killed someone following similar logic and was right, so I see no reason to change my methods.

Yukari

Being totally honest, you just feel a bit more suss to me and there's a 50/50 chance I'm right and you're the Mogwai. Speaking of which, the mafia and mogwai shouldn't be communicating on decisions so they can't really team up.
    According to the rules they can't since you aren't supposed to be PMing other players about the game, with the exception of the Mafia.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • To be honest, we should kill honey first since we are 110% sure she is hostile. We do need to take this time to debate our Mogwai. I agree with gimmepie that Weiss is the Mogwai. Reading last night's entry, honey and Weiss helped Matt kill Mage, while gp, han, and orpheus helped me snap out of mage's charm. It would be too coincidental that those two were the ones that killed Matt. I see it as a probable hint but for now, let's follow the safe route.

[Eat] honey

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Being totally honest, you just feel a bit more suss to me and there's a 50/50 chance I'm right and you're the Mogwai. Speaking of which, the mafia and mogwai shouldn't be communicating on decisions so they can't really team up.

My logic is that if I'm wrong, oops I killed an innocent but we still win.
    Sorry in advance if you are innocent but when I play this game I tend to look at the big picture.

Last time I played mafia I killed someone following similar logic and was right, so I see no reason to change my methods.
    Fair enough, although one game hardly much to go by. If I really wanted to name names as to who I suspect to be the Mogwai, it's probably the quietest person. Blame it on the whole thing with the Siren, but it has been pretty clear to me that the most vocal people here have been good.

Oh okay, forgot about that. I thought the narrative suggested both parties helping with each other. I'm still not gonna take chances though.

Just wondering, can Hellspawn (actually more like Nymph, since referring to arachnidsGrip here) kill the Mogwai?

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Just wondering, can Hellspawn (actually more like Nymph, since referring to arachnidsGrip here) kill the Mogwai?

They kill someone every night, so I don't see why not the Mogwai. So, that's why I think we should vote for honey first, then the night gives an extra opportunity for a kill on our side.

[EAT] honey

Yukari

Well, since arachnids is supposed to be the Nymph I'm sure that we can trust her to take down the Mogwai.

[EAT] honey

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    dear mogwai, great minds think alike? can't really help you from here out but gl m8.

i never thought i'd resort to cannibalism but.. [EAT]honey

Yukari

Though I can't speak for any other players.

Back