• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    WAIT WAIT EVERYBODY PAUSE JOHNNY IS NOT IMMUNE TO VOTES WHY ARE WE DOING THIS IS THIS DUMB!! It says most actions, not immortal.

##burn Salzorrah please don't kill Johnny >_>

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Because Johnny is essentially a treestump. He cannot vote, and cannot die. If we burn him, it essentially acts as a no lynch, unless lynching actually kills him, but then who cares, it's Johnny. Besides, he doesnt have anything useful to do.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    ##Burn Johnny Smoke the tree. Also Gunner can play and town's favor, Johnny straight up can't vote. He'll probably be fine anyways if we're to suffer with him forever.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    Because Johnny is essentially a treestump. He cannot vote, and cannot die. If we burn him, it essentially acts as a no lynch, unless lynching actually kills him, but then who cares, it's Johnny. Besides, he doesnt have anything useful to do.

He is but his input can be useful, especially as another source. Out of the two of you I'' not sure which I favor anymore so I might pull a Bard LOL

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    ##Burn Johnny Smoke the tree. Also Gunner can play and town's favor, Johnny straight up can't vote. He'll probably be fine anyways if we're to suffer with him forever.

Quoting the OP:
    "Each night, she may visit another player, randomly empowering or hindering their abilities. If the Firebird is dead, she may also randomly kill her target. Any player that visits her, regardless of whether the Firebird yet lives, may be randomly killed, unless they are carrying a Firebird Feather. If they are not killed, then their action will be randomly empowered or hindered during the following night."
    Notice all the randomlys. Gunner could play in the towns favor, but it is a 50/50 chance. Gunner could ALSO play against the evil team, but again, 50/50 chance. If we get unlucky, town gets weakened, and the other teams get stronger.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Burning the Dryad... Am I missing something?

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Last edited:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    Hmm... with the whisper mechanic in play, is killing Johnny really a good idea? He'd be a great townsided source of info, after all.

I agree with this 100%. Don't kill him, he's a great source to confide in since we know he's not guilty. Also why would anybody kill him when he's a town person, this legit makes no sense.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    ##burn Salzzorah

Looks like the choice has come between Gunner and Johnny. As much as I'd love to lynch Johnny, he is a confirmed townie and he could be useful (and the OP does not mention him being immune to lynches, only most actions). I'd rather get rid of an unreliable, non-town sided role as opposed to getting rid of a town-sided role we can use to whisper, etc.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Gunner is dumb given I had already posted saying I will be able to fully read the thread tonight, but I'd wager she's telling the truth. Nothing happened to me last night though as far as I can tell.

Years
    ##burn Goku

I don't want to end up victim to Bo Peep or Moses so I'll be random voting Klippy just because he's the last post I saw. In actuality I think we should kill gunner over Johnny, since fire and trees generally don't mix.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    Uhm guys you do realize that by doing this you're basically giving the mafia the choice of whoever they want to lynch...

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
    Bo peep can take control of previous votes on the wagon she joins
    Moses can take control of votes made after his

Those of you spreading your votes, you're avoiding Moses but Bo Peep might still go for a vote just to catch your vote and be really obvious... actually, this is a pretty safe tactic, but it's not gonna get things done like an actual lynch

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Trying to read through this thread I my lunch break isn't happening lol I'm gonna have to read through everything tonight

but a placeholder random vote in align with what Arctic Sun just said in case I don't get time: ##burn Winter

Back