• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Years
  • I mean, there's a chance that Johnny could potentially be converted or something since some actions do effect him, but didn't we establish that we can probably burn him? We know his role so he's a bad choice for conversion on account of the amount of info in the phase posts.

There might be other roles that can negatively effect him, but then it doesn't matter because if he dies his info dies with him.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • You know, it says immune to most actions.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a chance that Mafia could kill him.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • You didn't really read the part about how this is going to backfire because it's too OP not too.
    That's just your opinion. Even if you are right it's worth taking a chance on it. Also keep in mind that the only reason this is happening so early is because Johnny chose to do this on D1, it's not like anyone forced him to do it.

You know, it says immune to most actions.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a chance that Mafia could kill him.
    The Tree Stump role is an established role that can't die in "normal" mafia games. If it really is possible, it would probably require a highly specific chain of events, or perhaps during flood conditions he might be more vulnerable.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Pecilia sees Johnny as an Arceus, in reality the poor guy's just a Shedinja (at least in this game). Lmfao

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I'm incredibly confused but I think I get what's going on with this lynch

[##Burn] Pecelia

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Syn really?

I get that it won't matter in the long term but could you stop voting yourself?

Reactions: Sun

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Oh Jesus, I think I'm going to be considered suspicious this entire game, unless I shitpost up the wazoo; don't think I'll have time to make that many substantive quality posts. Presumably the quota's going to increase as the game goes along and the number of players drops?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Syn really?

I get that it won't matter in the long term but could you stop voting yourself?

I'll stop voting for myself when there's a lynch I agree on. Besides, this way I don't have to worry about Bo Peep and Moses.

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
  • Hasn't Moses been assimilated or something? You'd only really need to worry about Bo Peep in that case.
    So get on a wagon late and.... get lynched under the accusation of being Bo....

that doesn't exactly encourage one to join a wagon

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • I don't really get what's going on.
    I've been v busy and I don't feel like reading everything.
    Since we saw the sphinx in the phase post, we can assume alex was the hippocampus.
    So why do people think the hippocampus is still alive?

Anyway,
    [Burn] Bardothren
    He's being the most confusing

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • I just assumed that meant he transformed into the hippocampus for the day.
    The tanuki's description doesn't say the role he transforms into needs to still be alive.

Back