• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I said it'd be a waste of time if you were to die. I did whisper my role, as I've already stated. Voting for myself doesn't matter as long as the majority to burn Pecilia is met. It's also a nice way to avoid becoming a sheep.

You could've read that script and found out my role by now, smh.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • We won't have mislynches as long as people ****ing whisper their roles.

So... let me get this straight: You're worrying about wasted time when you're the one wasting it by not whispering and also worrying about the possibility of a role well known by being immortal dying? Why don't you instead try to be cooperative and whisper your role instead of performing the very same action you're worried about?

You still think your list is true when, like I said before, scum would've claimed roles that also happened to be roles of inactives or people who have yet to claim. This list is not reliable, and by saying otherwise is stupid. Why would we want to whisper it now, it would be suicide, we don't know if our role was claimed by scum and we'd rather not risk it to stay alive. I'm not going to role claim now because you'd dismiss it anyways because of how late it was. You keep dismissing these possibilities that would be catastrophic for town because you think this list is what's going to make the town win. I don't know what mafia game you've played that would make you think that there isn't a whole lot of deceit going on and it's all simple and clear as mud. The logical way to go about it figure out every possibility about everything, not just this list which will prove unreliable, but from facts that can be revealed. You need to get the Sandman to tell you who he visited last night as it's the only thing that can bring out solid evidence on scum, not your damnable list.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • If the mafia claimed your role faster than you, then they're simply smarter than you. This is a team effort and you're not cooperating, hence why we're lynching you.

Or because I had been busy doing other things to have claimed my role I don't focus all my time in the Underground. lol

I don't know what mafia game you've played, but here we take our information from what is written, not from fallacies such as the GM is gonna counter your strategy, because uh.... well hmm... because I think so! That's not an argument and it sure as hell looks like you're simply avoiding to reveal your role, lol.
    I never said the GM was going to counter it, I'm saying the GM already has otherwise something this good wouldn't be in the game. lol

Also, you do realize that if a counter claim were to happen and I'm not sure, I can simply tell the cop to investigate them, right? Because I know for a fact the identity of Hansel and Gretel.

Except that's not what's happening because you're already trying to kill people who aren't whispering.
    See, you keep pulling off excuses and I keep shooting them down, yet we're still having this pointless squabble. Not gonna lie, it's been fun, but it's getting old since your arguments gets worse in each post.
    How about stop using your list as proof and get the real proof from the Sandman.

Years
  • I did whisper. You just have to read the entire Bee Movie script if you want to find out what my role is. Also, what.

if you don't just give your role before next day then i'm probably gonna vote you next, unless something else pops up. i suggest just giving him your role without putting it in a whole movie script... also, if the mafia really wanted to, they could read that and find your role.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Pecilia, still weak points.. Your situation right now, it's totally the perfect definition of grasping at straws.

You can still let Johnny know your role. It really isn't about who spoke first, it's who has the ability to convince.

Like hey, even if you're dying, at least put up a great fight, man. XD

Or just shoo

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • All I can work out from syn's whisper is that a majority of 'C's have been replaced with 'O's

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Oh excuse me for not reading the invisible text where the counter to this strategy is, my bad. See, that's the thing with invisible text :/

What the heck are you even talking about there. It's called using your head and not underestimating the GM who balances the game.

There's literally no reason not to kill you.

Aside for the fact that the Sandman can prove that I'm not the droid you're looking for?

How about you whisper your role? Oh and sorry, it's okay for you to redirect me to invisible text explaining the counter to a strategy, but I can't use actual facts? You tried, man, you tried.
    You aren't using facts, just a list that is for sure filled with lies.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Did you think I'd actually type out the role name (properly) for a whisper I knew would leak due to it's length.

Back