• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Years
  • So, I'm thinking that the Valkyrie might actually not be dead. It looks to me that the majority of those were inactivity deaths so I don't think we need to worry too much about that just yet. More concerning is definitely the cult and it looks like Klippy's the only lead we have there.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I would totally be rather disappointed if a cult win shows up out of nowhere ;)

I think my brain's kind of have some wires connected wrong today or something...

I think I'll wait until tomorrow before voting.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Oh look, CB actually is in this game.

I'm very tempted to burn him, because what are the chances right? BUT THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS THO SO IDK

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Oh no, I'm 99.9999999999999999% Valk is dead idk why you guys think otherwise when:

Beyond the city's borders, the Sphinx sat with her latest victim.

"I am a river, a string, a concept, a thing. What am I?" she asked in a soothing cadence.

Ingrid Alta reached into her mind, and came incredibly close to the proper answer. It was, after all, something very near to her, as a guide to the halls of Valhalla. A guide to the afterlife. A guide to one's final . . .

"Fate," the Sphinx hissed, after Ingrid failed to produce the word by sunset.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    So… Pecilia is still alive. This game is really full of twists. :o

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Okay, not all is lost. White Stag should know what Johnny knew so that is a plus at least.
    Forgot about that role, that would be good if it did happen last night.

I think we're in trouble now. Gretel will probably be culted if Hansel told the cult her identity... meaning we'll lose a valuable player.

Edit: yeah, with Bo Peep dead and Moses dying, we should probs find Grendel before ANOTHER cult wins.
    Losing our cop that way would really suck. :(

Burn 'em again boiiz
    Agreed, although if Pecilia is Moses it's a bit of a waste, since he's dying already, although the phase post does mention that there is a way to stop the poison. We could go after one of Winter or Sun though.

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Yeah okay I'm lost this is a fuckton of people with a shitton of roles and a lot of back and forth no wonder this thing had 24 pages by Night 2. Why did I agree to be a replacement again?

Oh yeah, Naku kept pestering me.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    The vote got turned onto Johnny?
    dont recall you getting switched m8
    Burn 'em again boiiz
    hai desu
    We could go after one of Winter or Sun though.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

and you deserve it obvs
    Yeah okay I'm lost this is a fuckton of people with a shitton of roles and a lot of back and forth no wonder this thing had 24 pages by Night 2. Why did I agree to be a replacement again?

Oh yeah, Naku kept pestering me.

miss u candilicious~

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    ## BURN: Pecilia

placeholder placeholder and also continuing from D2/N2

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Why would you vote for him? If he's Moses, he's going to die soon. Sun or Winter would be better choices if whatever Klippy said is true.

Back