• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    ##Guess Valor

I saw omi guess instinct and thought i'd just say a pokemon go team bc i dont riddle

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    ##Guess Life

Look I may have missed something but can someone explain how GP is a confirmed cultist?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    User: Donald J. Trump has been kicked and banned from the game
    Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    User: Donald J. Trump has been kicked and banned from the game

Naku, stop being racist against orange people. Oompa loompas deserve respect.

-----
    @jd
    Although it's likely pecilia is maf, you opposing whittling down the cult's numbers by killing a self proclaimed cultist is weird.

Likely < Confirmed

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Naku, stop being racist against orange people. Oompa loompas deserve respect.

-----
    @jd
    Although it's likely pecilia is maf, you opposing whittling down the cult's numbers by killing a self proclaimed cultist is weird.

Likely < Confirmed

Now that Pecilia has said they are going to die from poison I will change my vote

[##Burn] Bardothren

Back