• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Well, you're doing a pretty bad job of that so far.

Btw real sphinx I dare you to target me tonight.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I'm over this Romper Room ****ery.

I hope Gunner has something to say.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Guys, Bard is a recruit, not Grendel. I thought we had established that before.

On the other hand, I now know who Grendel is. If you would all be so kind as to switch your votes, we might get somewhere.

## Burn BidoofFTW

And where is your proof?
    ## Burn Omicron

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Unfortunately, I don't have any useful info. What I do know is that Weiss is inno. He knows I have something that I could say, and he could not have known that unless he was the one who did it. I'll tell more info if Weiss allows me to role reveal him, since I can't really tell much more, because you would know what role he is, if I said what I received.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Because you voted for me instead of voting someone I say is in cult OR a confirmed cultist in Bardothren which I have been rallying against since last phase, lol.

First you say it's Bard, then you said it's GP and now it is Doof? How the hell are we supposed to trust to you? How do you even know this information? I asked you last day phase, you didn't answer. It's not a deal unless you tell us how you got this info.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • First you say it's Bard, then you said it's GP and now it is Doof? How the hell are we supposed to trust to you? How do you even know this information? I asked you last day phase, you didn't answer. It's not a deal unless you tell us how you got this info.

I have never said Bard was Grendel. I have always said Bard is Hansel. Bard pointed out my role and how I got the information the day after he was converted.

Then I misread the post and, by how the role of the kappa works, I thought GP was Grendel instead of the Kappa, but it was the other way around. Simple misunderstanding corrected a couple of posts after it.

To the last point, would a Gretel report be good enough? lol

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Omi, GP tried to shoot the Kappa, which is why he was recruited into the cult - it's his ability:

If the Kappa is targeted by a killing action, he will instead turn against his brethren and join the side of his attackers.

Back