• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Failure! [OU RMT]

Years
    Einführung (Introduction)

In all honesty, I never was an active poster at PokeCommunity, ever. Even if I truly did post something, the posts were of poor length or quality, while my RMTs were weak to plenty of Pokemon to point out. It would surely take a lot of time to make them anything near good, and that was true. But, that time saw the withdrawal of many members from being active in Strategies & Movesets, and a lot of new ones did come, yes, but they weren't nearly as good as the old people. My general behavior somewhat changed as well, from a person who was incredibly annoying to a member who just loved talking and only really posted when there's something obvious and mostly lurk in S&M. I'm like Britain's empire after World War II, only a bit good at first, starting to become more powerful, and then just die. Btw, I don't know how to format at all and can only hope to write with font changes and stuff. Really, it's difficult to see an 11 year old child good at formatting. I don't know why I'm posting section titles in German at all. =/ I only have 6 Pokemon so I can't fill in all the countries that actually did something. >_<

Mannschaft Mit Einem Flüchtigen Blick (Team At A Glance)
    Failure! [OU RMT]
    Failure! [OU RMT]
    Failure! [OU RMT]
    Failure! [OU RMT]
    Failure! [OU RMT]
    Failure! [OU RMT]

Mannschaft-Inhalt

Failure! [OU RMT]

Great Britain (Bronzong) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP/80 Atk/84 Def/92 SDef
    Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
    - Earthquake
    - Gyro Ball
    - Stealth Rock
    - Light Screen / Reflect

My best Dragon resist, since Heatran isn't bulky enough to take them all day and still be a revenge killer. The only reason I'm even using Light Screen on Zong is to let Tyranitar have an easier time switching in on Zapdos and Jolteon, especially the latter. Otherwise I would be using Reflect to reduce the damage of physical attacks, and lead to more survivability. Why, pray tell, would I call Bronzong Great Britain of all the team members? Bronzong, like the British Empire, would withstand assault on its property for the duration of the war, but would eventually collapse under pressure with only Leftovers being a secure way of healing Zong, and even then the percentage is too little.

Failure! [OU RMT]

Germany (Tyranitar) (M) @ Choice Band
    Ability: Sand Stream
    EVs: 176 HP/252 Atk/80 Spd
    Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Crunch
    - Pursuit
    - Stone Edge
    - Aqua Tail

Choice Band Tyranitar is my most preferred set for the Pokemon. With Aqua Tail, Ground-types aren't switching in easily at all and obviously have had enough to ever try and put their face in front of Tyranitar. The other moves are left unchanged from D/P, and that's fine, since it saves me less trouble from going to the analysis. I'm a bit shaky on the EVs, I want to outrun Skarmory and Stone Edge it to death but that's going to cost more durability. Why, for god's sake, is Tyranitar (Nazi) Germany? The military of Germany during the Second World War was enormous, I believe it was over 5 million soldiers? Anyway, that military was extremely large, and with that comes more power, like Tyranitar with its Attack stat, but they still surrendered, symbolizing Tyranitar's elimination.

Failure! [OU RMT]

United States (Salamence) (M) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Intimidate
    EVs: 192 HP/140 Def/176 Spd
    Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Earthquake
    - Outrage
    - Roost
    - Dragon Dance

I really don't like Lucario, at all, with this team. While Heatran can actually revenge it, the risk is too high of it dieing and then the whole team just loses to a Lucario badly. Therefore, I'll just use a Salamence to make Lucario sweeps an even lower possibility, and if you use your Jolly Lucario I'll just love my extra Speed EVs even more. ^_^ The set's a standard BulkyMence, only different thing is the EV Spread and even then that's on the Smogon analysis. Outrage > Dragon Claw for now for power differences with Heatran revenge killing Steel-types. Salamence = United States for a few reasons. After Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, the United States immediately responded by boosting its power and brutally forced Japan to surrender with the bombing of two cities. This is basically Mence boosting its Attack and Speed and using Outrage everywhere.

Failure! [OU RMT]

Soviet Union (Vaporeon) (M) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Water Absorb
    EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SDef
    Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Hidden Power [Electric]
    - Surf
    - Roar / Protect
    - Wish

I originally did have a Celebi here, but I found Wish support yet still covering Gyarados and more Pokemon that can pose a severe threat to my team. Roar is just for annoying set-up Pokemon that feel like setting up on Vappy, viewing it as set up fodder such as Kingdra, otherwise Protect for scouting. Seeing how those Special Attack EVs have no purpose, or so I believe, I dumped them in Defense for more survivability and just a point more in SDef since every bit counts and putting them in other stats would be rather futile. The main reason Vappy represents the Soviet Union is because in Operation Barbarossa, the Soviet Union did take repeated blows and took a victory but lost much more tanks and aircraft, in the sense that Vappy takes more than what it deals.

Failure! [OU RMT]

France (Mamoswine) (M) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Oblivious
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
    Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Earthquake
    - Ice Shard
    - Stone Edge
    - Ice Fang

Mamoswine, one of the best Salamence revenge killers it is once the beast believes victory is assured and starts locking itself in. Practically nothing is different from the standard LO set, and I don't really feel like changing it to Choice Band because my prediction is neither great or awful and Mamo doesn't mind 10% recoil considering how it's not meant to take hits. France, what a nice little country. Once it's done with Mence, Mamo most likely dies quite quickly like France with Germany stomping all over it.

Failure! [OU RMT]

Japan (Heatran) (M) @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Flash Fire
    EVs: 4 Atk/252 Spd/252 SAtk
    Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
    - Earth Power
    - Fire Blast
    - Explosion
    - Dragon Pulse

I, admittedly, only just recently had a strong dislike of using Outrage Mence without a good way to destroy Steel-types that could switch in and go "LOL". Since Heatran can be a decent Revenge Killer with a Choice Scarf and still revenge kills Steel-types with ease besides a Heatran behind good players, I felt no reason not to use it. With Mamo revenge killing Dragon-types, Dragon Pulse works for hurting Kingdra and the other ones, not giving a completely free switch in to any of them and provides good coverage with the other two moves besides Explosion, only for when Heatran's definitely going to die or I'm desperate to destroy Latias.

Letzte Wörter
    (Last Words)

This team was made in ~15 minutes, just so you know. lol =/ But I did go through a lot of trouble to erase weaknesses and not have a gigantic weakness to one type. Rip this apart, S&M members, take your turns. Enjoy it a lot and don't be shy to share your criticism. =]

Brown

Breeder
    Years
    Magnezone > Heatran for steel revenge. Then again, the two work in tandam and if you can't breed the right IV's for HP fire Magnezone for the most part is a lost cause xP

Other than that I'm not too sure what else to say. Switch mamo's ability just in case? x3

Back