• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[faint yodeling can be heard in the distance...]

DearBigfoot

Mareep everywhere!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2014
    Hello! I've already made a couple posts, but I figured I should introduce myself!!
    My name's Charley, and I go by DearBigfoot and Covergirl most places.
    I'm an amateur artist and I LOVE MAREEP.

Seriously I want to own all the mareep I can get from as many people as possible. FILL UP MY CLOUD.
    Ahem.

I'm 20 and I've been playing Pokemon since it was released in America. I've owned at least one copy of every version to date, except Platinum and BW2. I like competitive and non-competitive play and I like trading for the sake of trading.

Beep beep! I had an introduction picture drawn, but I can't link to images until I have more posts. Apparently. Oh well!

HEY!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    *yodels back*

I found Bigfoot!

Welcome to the forum, Charley! As soon as I saw your thread's title and user name on the forum index, I had to stop by and say hello. Finding Bigfoot is one of my favorite shows to watch on television, and I had to respond to your yodel!

Since you're an artist, definitely hang around the Art & Design[/url[ section! Once you make enough posts to share links, it'll be great to share your drawings with everyone else on the forums! In the meanwhile, you can check out [url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161]the Trade Corner and the Battle Center for all your trading and battling needs!

You'll find plenty of Mareep fans on the forum too. I know Sheep is a big fan, obviously. Plus there are other fans of that fluffy adorable sheep around.

If you ever need help around the forums or just want to chat, drop by a moderator's or super moderator's profile and leave a visitor message or send a private message! We're all a friendly bunch here on PC.

Have fun, and I hope you enjoy your time here on PokeCommunity!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Well heya, Charley! Knn, I like Mareep too! Looks so fluffy and cuuute, and I really like using the Mareep family when playing Pokemon HeartGold! Ampharos is also really amazing. <33

Oh yes, definitely hang around our art section! We've got loads of talented and kind artists over there, who would love to see your work! Maybe if you have the time, why not share your artwork in a gallery? I'm sure our resident mod over there would love to see that too! And yup, we've also got our Battle Center, and maybe check out our Showdown server as well! It's a really great place on where you can battle with other people for fun, and hang out with our fellow resident PC users! I hope to see you there; I'm a regular at that place, so, it'd be great if we can meet up there too, as well as all around the forum!

Nice meeting ya Charley, and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself! Send me a message if you'd like, and I'll love to become friends with you in the future! Have a great stay! ^^

Last edited:

DearBigfoot

Mareep everywhere!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2014
    Wow! You guys are super nice. Thanks for all the helpful links and tips! I can't wait to make some friends and see you around, too!

I also checked out the artist board and it's really exciting!

Omg. Mareep fan you say? I am a huge fan of it and Flaaffy, plus any other fluffy sheep-like Pokemon (like Cottonee and Whimsicott ehe). You rock and I totally love you; just so you know. :D Welcome welcome to the world of PokeCommunity, Charley!

I've been playing Pokemon for a long time myself so we have that in common as well. PC seems to have quite a lot of people our age so you'll certainly fit in without a problem, really. The franchise continues to get more and more amazing so you'll definitely have lots to discuss here and certainly a lot of friends to make. Be sure to explore often and contact whomever you're interested in chatting with.. we're all quite friendly and responsive. :)

Given that you're into both the competitive and non-competitive side of the games as well as trading you'll likely fit nicely in the Trade Corner and Battle Center so be sure to stop by and explore. But you've already been posting around so hooray! Seal of approval for this member right here.

Be sure to continue being active and we'll be seeing you, yes? Have an amazin' day!

Back