• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fairly Oddparents

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Fairly Oddparents is pretty funny compared to the other horribly random stuff they show on Nickelodeon nowadays. I remember when Ahh! Real Monsters and Rocko's Modern Life were still on...good times.

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    tmbjr said:
    Fairly Oddparents is pretty funny compared to the other horribly random stuff they show on Nickelodeon nowadays. I remember when Ahh! Real Monsters and Rocko's Modern Life were still on...good times.

Those shows are still on. At least Rocko is... ((Sry, but I never really liked that show)) I think it's on really early in the morning now. A bit after Nick News I beleive....(No, I don't get up early, I stay up all night XD. sometimes.)
    And waddaya mean horribly random? RANDOMNESS RULES ALL! .....MEEP! XD

COSMO ROX!!!! "Yippee, that ouched!"
    "Hunky chunky monkey!"
    Cosmo: I thought you said plastic surgery!
    Timmy: laughs
    Cosmo: I'm keeping them.

Timmy's Dad: I'm hip! *sticks his nose in his coffe* Aah, hot! It doesn't work with hot!

((I like Timmy's dad, too XD))

Back