• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fairy Tail discussion here!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    OMG WHAT IS GOING ON WITH GREY I AM LIKE IS THIS BLUE EXORCIST OR WHAT!?

In all seriousness I think the manga is seriously picking up now since it was kind of bad recently but now it is OMG I LOVE YOU AGAIN!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I like the way mashima draws women. They look pretty attractive. Don't get why he focuses more on Lucy in each color spread/cover, though. Need more erza or juvia. Both >> lucy in terms of looks imo.

I think I'm liking the tartaros guild and them all being demons from books of zeref. But I've been disappointed many times by how things turned out in the past so I'm sceptical. Idk, FT is FT. I read it only for the good looking female characters these days and the somewhat funny jokes. Don't expect much from the story these days.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I'm realy exited for this arc because it's been a bit different so far. I just really hope that the entire guild is involved again. The Grand Magic Games arc really gave characters like Elfman and Wendy time to shine, and Lucy as well in terms of strength, because we already know how powerful Natsu and Erza and Fairy Tail B are, so it was nice to give others the spotlight. Hopefully side characters will contribute more, like Max.

Also, newest chapter spoilers (I forget the number ;;)
    Spoiler:

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
    I seriously think the side characters should appear more often. I love liking side characters, and it'd be nice to see them more often.
    Spoiler:

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
    Fairy Tail is one of my addictions. The art style was one I didn't like at first but once I started watching and reading that changed 100%.. it's an addicting series with some really lovable characters. Though I do very much miss Mystogan as he was my favorite. :C

Fairy Tail is awesome! No doubt about that! I just love the underlying theme of comrades and friendship. The storyline is pretty cool in Fairy Tail and somehow all of the events tie together pretty well.

To be honest, there isn't one thing that got me to like Fairy Tail. I was just fascinated by it. XD

Mystogan is pretty awesome, I must admit. :D He was pretty powerful too in my opinion.

Back