• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fake 3D sprites

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    But you does not release more the demo of your Pokemon Master Blue Edition? :D

BugMania

The Bug Master
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    But you does not release more the demo of your Pokemon Master Blue Edition? :D
    What happens is that I've been having some difficulties with assembly routines lately, but will not take longer than a month or two for me to release my first beta ...
    I've been editing some sprites lately that I did not post for oblivion even....
    It is not the first time that I make importation graphics, so I warn you it is a very tedious process ...

BugMania

The Bug Master
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    time has passed, i want your beta, NOW U.U
    xD
    I know I make to many people to be self biting to have my hack ... {XD}
    Turns out there were some problems of memory, because I started as a typical noob! >_>
    I was forced to create all new movesets that I had done prior to the start! ;-;
    But it had an advantage because I used the experience I gained before and, as a result, MY MOVES ARE TWICE MORE BOSS! {D:}

Do not worry, my hack will get ja ...
    I'm so creating a very beginning to not start with the raw game ...
    I'm using the program karatekid for not having new problems with memory.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    Traitor! Where is MY beta of game??? Or the new sprites? u.u
    Ehehe good luck man XD Don't give up ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2014
    Whoa, this is amazing! Do you know if this can somehow be used in ROM hacks? I would love to create some kind of pseudo-3D rom hack for this game. It could look pretty cool I bet lol

BugMania

The Bug Master
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    Whoa, this is amazing! Do you know if this can somehow be used in ROM hacks? I would love to create some kind of pseudo-3D rom hack for this game. It could look pretty cool I bet lol
    Go to the "research and development" and look for "animations pokemon for pokemon fire red, or something" - there you can get my patch that changes the frames of the pokemon in battle.

---------------------------------------------------
    sorry if the work here is somewhat slow ... Lately I walk very busy, because I'm working with my hack like never before, I'll soon with be more sprites and my first beta version.

Back