• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fake Cards - I got bored

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Ok SkarmoryRider, I finished the card. Hope you like it!
    Sorry Shadow, I'm gonna take a break from making fake card for a little bit, I got a bunch of drawing requests I must fill in first. Maybe next weekend!
    Fake Cards - I got bored

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    the picture of the rapidash is a bit coarse but, heck, i cant even make a single card so what am i saying! another fine collection to your seires of masterpieces! well done!

Kairyu

Years
    Wing Zero said:
    the picture of the rapidash is a bit coarse but, heck, i cant even make a single card so what am i saying! another fine collection to your seires of masterpieces! well done!
    Hehe, I made it coarse on purpose actually, it helps add to the realism:P. But thank you for the comment!
    ScArLetSkye said:
    Wow....o_o So goood.....
    So pwettyful....
    *drools*
    Yeah, my friends tell me the same thing... *drools while looking at his fake cards*
    b121 said:
    wow those are good! can you make one out of my pokemon, Materilan / the lengendary pokemon? heres the link to the pic https://www.freewebs.com/b121poke/materilan-Front.PNG , 75 hp atttack #1:Fly damage:30 #2:Metal claw damage:50 the rest you can make up.
    Read my last post, I'll be pausing from making fake cards for a bit. I may make a few more next week though, so check back later!
    But thank you for commenting! *bows*

Years
    WOW! Give me a printer and cardboard and I'll take them to the streets selling them to unsuspecting people... They are good! I hope you could help me soon...:D

Kairyu

Years
    lol, I don't think so XD. I enjoy making fake cards and fooling people with them but selling them is just plain cruel... not to mention illegal.

Anyway, I decided to make a couple more and here they are.
    Fake Cards - I got bored
    Fake Cards - I got bored

Edit: made a 2nd draft after discovering some errors on the dragonite card.

Last edited:

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    o yes! it is truely divine! i love the tyrannitar, its great along the ninja themes and the background is marvelous!
    but the dragonite, my i cant get enough of it! its just marvelous, and i love how the moves are relevent to the picture...volt tackle! ingenius!
    *pssst i cant wait for my operation-secret-request to be started...heheh*

Aerith84

Trainer JR
    Years
    :o

CooL!!!!!!I want to be very good like you one day!Somehow...I think that I won't be able to do any good in future X...D

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    NIce kai! Even though you showed me them two last night lol.
    Hmm Maybe I'll revive my topic since I'am getting adobe photohop today..
    Love them all! ^_^

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    I'll post post now and wait when you will read:

Shellder - 50HP [Water]
    [A picture of Shellder when bites Slowpoke, but without Slowpoke and senseless background]
    BASIC Pok?mon
    Pok?-BODY Unevolvable Form
    This Pok?mon doesn't evolve.
    [Grass Energy][Darkness Energy] Shellder's Poison Bite - 20
    Flip a coin. If heads, the defending pok?mon is now poisoned. If tails, this attack doesn't do any damage and you choose a Pok?mon in play with Slowpoke in its name: attach Shellder and all cards attached to it to that Pok?mon and evolve it (you can't use this attack if you get tails and haven't any card in your hand that evolves from the chosen Pok?mon).
    Weakness: [Nothing]
    Resistance: [Water]
    Retreat Cost: 1

Thank you very much...

Kairyu

Years
    Duke R said:
    I'll post post now and wait when you will read:

Shellder - 50HP [Water]
    [A picture of Shellder when bites Slowpoke, but without Slowpoke and senseless background]
    BASIC Pok?mon
    Pok?-BODY Unevolvable Form
    This Pok?mon doesn't evolve.
    [Grass Energy][Darkness Energy] Shellder's Poison Bite - 20
    Flip a coin. If heads, the defending pok?mon is now poisoned. If tails, this attack doesn't do any damage and you choose a Pok?mon in play with Slowpoke in its name: attach Shellder and all cards attached to it to that Pok?mon and evolve it (you can't use this attack if you get tails and haven't any card in your hand that evolves from the chosen Pok?mon).
    Weakness: [Nothing]
    Resistance: [Water]
    Retreat Cost: 1

Thank you very much...
    I'd like to make that for you but alas I am too busy! Plus I do not have a decent (and original) picture of that Pokemon. That would be the other reason as to why I can't fulfill such a request, sorry.

BUT! I did quickly make one card. But its for a fake card set I'm helping to put together =). Let me know what you think.. or something XD.

Fake Cards - I got bored

Last edited:

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Cool! I knew you'd do that trainer thing.. XD Anyway..I'am jsut concerned on how weak the card is lol... and you can easily find an image of shelder on google kai

Kairyu

Years
    MiNuN* said:
    Cool! I knew you'd do that trainer thing.. XD Anyway..I'am jsut concerned on how weak the card is lol... and you can easily find an image of shelder on google kai
    Yes I could... But I prefer using my own artwork. Photoshopping Pokemon sprites didn't really count as I did make the background. But yeah, I want to at least stick to making my own artwork rather than finding it somewhere online.

You think its weak?! I think its rather powerful that it has 50 HP and can search for a trainer card at the cost of two energy cards :P. Personally, I think its a very solid card, though it probably won't be very useful if it were to enter into the late stages of the game, lol.

Last edited:

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    lol yeah.. It'll be dead.. Thats all the plans for that card I can think of XD shellder is very easy to draw and since you wont ahve to make a ninja one thats even easier.. wait I'd make a shellder card now lol

Kairyu

Years
    I know Shellder is easy to draw :P.
    I just don't have the time to do one since I have to do 3 more drawing requests and help on a fake card set (I think I'm incharge of making 12 out of the 100 cards in that set.) Its a alot of work as you can tell... meh.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Oh ok.. -_-
    Anyway I got a shellder and its got a hectic attack lol
    Its none of dukes requested attacks/picture but i wrote duke anyway XD
    EDIT: *puts hand up* ME I CAN HELP (once I get photoshop) I'm sure I can be helpful ^_^

Kairyu

Years
    Weird card, that's for sure...

Anyway, I made another new card for no particular reason. So what do you think? Too strong? Too weak?

Fake Cards - I got bored

Back