• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fake Cards - I got bored

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
  • Jay said:
    Those are amazing!

But some don't come up.
    Ah I removed some of the older cards to make room for the new ones. Sorry about that, but not to worry. I uploaded the old cards again, I posted the links to them on the first page. Let me know if anything else is broken.

HariyamaGuy said:
    That is a real Deoxys EX defense mode!!
    lol, and what makes you say that? I made that card nearly 3 months ago, personally I still think its one of my less impressive creations. And yet its one of my most realistic cards. Ah, go figure.

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
    Years
  • personally I still think its one of my less impressive creations. And yet its one of my most realistic cards. Ah, go figure.[/QUOTE]

That Deoxys EX card is goming out in the set after Fire Red and Leaf Green.

Kairyu

Years
  • Oh really? I wonder why I haven't heard about this at all =\. Umm, but I have to ask, who exactly told you this? Or was this from some website? Can you prove this to me at all? Or maybe even show me a link saying this?

Well three things are going through my head after reading your post:

1) The person that told you this to you probably thought the card was real and merely thought it was coming out in a later set.
    2) The pokemon card makers are starting to run out of ideas and decided to steal my idea, without even asking me *how rude.*
    3) Its someone's idea of a cruel hoax.

Plus, I doubt its number 2 since *new* cards are usually released in Japanese first. And I have yet to see a Japanese version of that particular card, since I never made a Japanese version anyway, lol. But there are other Deoxy cards out there, but I think those are just movie promos.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Well Kairyu, ya can check the website www.pokeschool.com They have lots of info about TCG. Plus, its true that a Deoxys EX is coming on a later set...

Now, back on topic, will ya make more cards?

Kairyu

Years
  • Castrainer said:
    Well Kairyu, ya can check the website www.pokeschool.com They have lots of info about TCG. Plus, its true that a Deoxys EX is coming on a later set...

Now, back on topic, will ya make more cards?
    Well that I do believe, but I don't think its the Deoxys ex I made, lol

When will I start making them again? Pretty soon, me thinks. I already have a bunch of sketches ready to be colored and made into cards, now its just a matter of coloring them XD.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Kairyu said:
    Well that I do believe, but I don't think its the Deoxys ex I made, lol

When will I start making them again? Pretty soon, me thinks. I already have a bunch of sketches ready to be colored and made into cards, now its just a matter of coloring them XD.

Yeah, it not, Yar Deoxys have a better illustration =P

WwOoTt! Yeah, I cant color properly XD If I could, I would help XD

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
    Years
  • Kairyu said:
    Oh really? I wonder why I haven't heard about this at all =\. Umm, but I have to ask, who exactly told you this? Or was this from some website? Can you prove this to me at all? Or maybe even show me a link saying this?

Well three things are going through my head after reading your post:

1) The person that told you this to you probably thought the card was real and merely thought it was coming out in a later set.
    2) The pokemon card makers are starting to run out of ideas and decided to steal my idea, without even asking me *how rude.*
    3) Its someone's idea of a cruel hoax.

Plus, I doubt its number 2 since *new* cards are usually released in Japanese first. And I have yet to see a Japanese version of that particular card, since I never made a Japanese version anyway, lol. But there are other Deoxy cards out there, but I think those are just movie promos.

www.sugarshock.net/zeo/tcg

then scroll down to Japanese cards, and it will be under Adv.6, Crashing Green Sky.

Kairyu

Years
  • HariyamaGuy said:
    www.sugarshock.net/zeo/tcg

then scroll down to Japanese cards, and it will be under Adv.6, Crashing Green Sky.
    Oh ok, so that's what you meant. I know there is a Deoxys ex being released, and again its not the exact same card as the one I made. Infact the one I made is entirely different, the only similarity is the name and the fact that I also drew a defensive form of Deoxys. :P

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2006
    Nice cards, I love the Deoxys!! Keep up the Great work!! Also what type of font do you use to type the info on the card.

Kairyu

Years
  • Link the Hero of Time said:
    Nice cards, I love the Deoxys!! Keep up the Great work!! Also what type of font do you use to type the info on the card.
    You mean the attack descriptions? I use Gill Sans at 89% width for both my real looking cards and my custom blank cards.
    latias_1994 said:
    can i have the ninja umbreon card?
    *blinks* wha? Can you have it? If you meant print it out and use it for yourself, then I don't mind. Just don't use for trading or anything like that.

~*yawn* oh, I did another card *finally*, the art isn't too great this time around. I was more concerned in figuring out a new way to pen my drawings, so I kind of rushed this one.
    Fake Cards - I got bored

Also, this is my entry for a contest at zeo forums =P.

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    OoOoOhHh! Awesomeness O__O
    Thats really great! Cant wait to see more!
    Err... What font do ya use the Pkmn's Name? I cant find it out @.@

Kairyu

Years
  • Shukuen Shinobi said:
    You're cards are GREAT. I was wondering the same, because that font is PERFECT.
    Well if you read a few posts up, you'll find that I have said the answer already, its the Gill Sans font. If you can't find it online look for me on msn or just email me.
    shining_light said:
    um...i was wondering do you still do requests? if so, could i have a Card with Raisol on it? (pic below) make one of it's attacks Dark Thunder, and make up the rest
    Sorry, I'm done with requests for now. I got a bunch of ideas I want to make into cards first before I go back to filling requests.

Back