• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fake Cards

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2011
    I didn't think this fit in the Fake Cards section somehow...
    Anyway, there's a seller on eBay that just sold me some fake cards. While I attempt to get a refund, I thought I'd warn people away... I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules... the shop to avoid is this one:

video.games.discount.store

Looking at it I should have been more careful! But at least now I know.

Years
    What makes you so sure they were fakes? They look like a shop that specializes in video games and wouldn't know the difference between legitimate and fake cards. Post pictures of the cards (you can post pictures as attachments).

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
    The ones on ebay are kinda completely fake and a few of them are not but this one is probaly a fake that this guy is selling:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    The ones on ebay are kinda completely fake and a few of them are not but this one is probaly a fake that this guy is selling:

That Squirtle card you linked to is completely legit. Some of the Base Set cards had their HPs not bolded, as Wizards of the Coast was experimenting with different styles of printing. In fact, that Squirtle is even a shadowless first edition card.

Back