• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Fake English Fire Red and Leaf Green Have Been Spoted on Ebay!!!

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Unique Colors

Yeah, I think that one is a fake because every single game made was a unique color. The boxes look shiny, don't they.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Naw, I think its fake. You can't "color" them they would already be colored if the japenese version was.

Years
    Neko said:
    As far as I can tell. The lower green one has more of a realistic look than all the others. even if it is fake.

Ad the company would never put gotta catch em all on the front of thier box.

on my Pokemon game boxes it says Gotta Catch em All, so your wrong about that part, though the games are fake clearly, the box art is weird, it looks like a picture that was downloaded from the internet then sticked on a box, notice that the Pokemon pictures fill the whole front of the box on the real games, atleast they do on mine

MissingNo. Pokemon #000

Wild BfSDS?GBfc Appeared!
    Years
    G'point Pokedragonfire, but I still want it. Plus, I wasn't saying they would color it, but I wouldn't assume prototypes or test games to be in fancy colored cartriges.

EDIT: I did say the would color it, didn't I...oops.

Last edited:
    Years
    Other Pics

Fake English Fire Red and Leaf Green Have Been Spoted on Ebay!!!

Heres more pics.

Take into account that the instruction booklet is covering the box. In all the other games, the cover of the manual was different in japanese, while the box wasn't. They could have imported the pic on the cover but not on the box.

sora*

weilder of the keyblade
    Years
    Staryu said:

Heres more pics.

Take into account that the instruction booklet is covering the box. In all the other games, the cover of the manual was different in japanese, while the box wasn't. They could have imported the pic on the cover but not on the box.

wow that fooled me!

Back