• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fake Evolutions/Pre-Evolutions

Totodile!

Yo, Champ in the making!
    Years
    Oookey! A lot of people decided to turn the thread for the new 5th gen into a Deviantart exhibition so I am making this thread.

Let's stick with the main idea of the 5th gen thread and post the cool evolutions/pre-evolutions you find here :)

Thank you!

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Fake Evolutions/Pre-Evolutions

I thought this one was pretty cool

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Spoiler:

Here are some more I really want the Steel eevee :)

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    That Scyther Preevo extremely reminds me of Magnadramon or whatever that one thing Veemon digivolved into vs Kimeramon was called like.

As for myself, I haven't seen many of these yet, only the Farfetch'd (please no) and Delibird ones that were posted somewhere here some weeks ago.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Here's one I found, it'll be cool if it was real :D

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    Man i would like one of these in shiny..

Parasect evo:

Spoiler:

The coolest fish in the sea, you would need to have one of these if it were real.

Chinchou evo:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

GoGoShinyDunsparce

And Flounderp too!
    Years
    I don't know if I'm even allowed to put completely new pokemon ideas in here or not, but if not here, then where?

SKETAL - Ghost/Steel; colour: grey
    Sketal can be seen gathering on old battlefields. It is thought it developed a liking for armour because of rivalry with Gastly.
    SKULRAC - Ghost/Steel, evolves from Sketal at lvl 28 by leveling. Colour: grey
    Skulrac has lately been reduced to raiding museums for new armour. Gengar is its mortal enemy. When the two meet, they invariably battle.
    BOROOT - Grass starter; colour: brown. Evolves into Lanspine at lvl 16.
    Boroot spends a lot of its time hidden just beneath the soil. When one of its root-like appendages is stepped on, it may poke its face out above ground.
    FANFUR - Fire starter; colour: red. Evolves into Hycoil at lvl 16.
    Fanfur seem to like warming themselves beside campfires. Unlike Houndour, they are unlikely to steal anything other than coal, which they eat.
    SWIGGLE - Water starter; colour: (pale) blue. Evolves into Dorent at lvl 16.
    Swiggle's short arms make it unwieldy on land. In water, however, its well-muscled tail allows it to accelerate rapidly away from danger.

Hope you like it ; )

Last edited:

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    Most Fakemon look cooler than real Pokemon. I think Gamefreak should hire some fans to think up some new creatures. :P
    some of them are also over the top, in design and in relation to pokemon. a lapras evo would be great but it would absolutely destroy. also do we really need more eevee evolutions? those poor eevees

Back