• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fake Pokemon Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Has any one here actually ever gotten a fake pokemon game?
    My First ever Pokemon game was the fake Game boy Color Diamond, it was also my first gameboy game, i got it a few years back, with my GBA, but i was still a n00b back then xD!!!

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    yes i got jade

but then i lost it
    meh

and then i got this game with over 156 games on it but it was a fake

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    Never had a fake game but was tempted to buy Jade as well. Then I saw some vids and was definitely turned off

Last edited:

Kitoshi

Introverted Procrastinator
    Years
  • Has any one here actually ever gotten a fake pokemon game?
    My First ever Pokemon game was the fake Game boy Color Diamond, it was also my first gameboy game, i got it a few years back, with my GBA, but i was still a n00b back then xD!!!

My friend ordered Fake Diamond off of the internet.
    It didn't bear much resemblance to any of the predeceasing Pokémon titles but had a similar feel & look to it (Possibly influenced by Pokémon).

But me being a young simpleton back then, I thought that it was revolutionary that they didn't use tile-based movements and used Cellular Phones to capture the monsters instead of the standard capsule device; until I found out it was a fake a couple weeks later.

Since I told him it was a counterfeit, I never saw the game again.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Pokemon diamond and jade!
    It sucked and it was really dull!

~Celebi

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
  • i have frigo returns. it came in a pack of ebay (none of the stupid games worked grrr-oh well, lesson learnt) i played it for like thirty seconds and didnt touch it again. bor-ING

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2023
    umm... these games arent fake. i think what you mean to say is they arent licensed. and theres nothing wrong with rom hacks, so long as you dont try to sell them.

Idle.

Seriously.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2008
    I got Chaos Black...it was soo bad, me and my friends on holiday were like "wow a new pokemon game!" but you couldn't get through mt. moon as you needed surf >< waste of money, then I traded it with the shopkeeper for firered which works xD

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
  • The only fake game I ever had was Pokémon Adventure! It was on one of those 150 in 1 thingys. I think it was a hack of Sonic and incredibly hard. I could never get past the first level:(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back