• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon, and Trainer splices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Queen of Spades

Hunter of Shiny Eeveeloutions
    Years
    made back before D/P came out. I've obviously improved since I've made these,[Since I now know howtomake things transparent] but...Here we go!
    EDITED: June 25th

K this is my second scratch...ever. I spent 4 hours on this piece of crap. And it -still- looks like crap! DX My first time doing actual flames, so be easy on them...?

Name: Nitewolf
    Type: Fire/Dark
    Hight: 6'0"
    Weight: 300lbs
    Classification: Demonic Wolf Pokémon
    Evolves from: Arcanine, with Moonstone. [unless someone can suggest something better?]
    Info: The flames that make up it's tail grow, depending on it's anger level. If it is happy, or content, the flames are pure blue. However, it is said that if it's anger level is extremly high, the flames will be all black, and big enough to engulf it's body. No one has had the courage to anger this pokemon to that point, though. It takes a very evil person to raise a Nitewolf to it's full potential. Most can't handle the Pokémon though, and either abandon it...Or perish by it's flames.

EDIT: June 24th

More trainers. Why? 'Cuz I got bored. That's why.
    Explosion/Self Destruct/Sonic Boom trainers?

Annnnd....Uhh...I have no idea. A disco sprite. Yep! That's what it is.

C+C please.

EDITED: June 21st [My birthday! yay!]

[END OF EDIT!]

An Evo for Manectric. Sparking - Electric/Ice

An evo for Rosealia. Rosacane - Grass

Evo for Arcanine. Nitewolf - Dark/Fire

Fakemon. Silverfang - Metal

Eeveeloution Trainer Splices. Made after D/P came out...obviously. XD

Made for a sprite contest. I did more than just recolor her hair,and give her a sword. I edited her coat, gave her a shirt underneath, changed her skin tone, eye color, and re-did the shading. Some random chick as Sephiroth.

Final Version.

Two trainer spliced, recolored, and re-shaded.

Sabrina and kadabra Re-vamp. VERY hard to do. <3 the background.

Raichu/Trainer Splice for a friend.

Last edited:

duncanrcook

Excellent!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 20, 2012
    nitewolf is obviously just a recolored arcanine and silverfang is just a recolored arcanine with no fur...

otherwise, they look pretty good. i like the girl with the white hair the most.

The Queen of Spades

Years
    nitewolf is obviously just a recolored arcanine and silverfang is just a recolored arcanine with no fur...

otherwise, they look pretty good. i like the girl with the white hair the most.

You can say that, but in actualality, I buffed up the Arcie sprite for NiteWolf, added claws, changed his fur a bit, and added a new ear.

silverfang is more complicated than that too. Added claws, edited his back paw, his tail, his mane, and I forget what else. Anyways, thanks for your comments and Crit. I really appreciate it! ^__^

dark mudkib - I'm back after being absent for two years...What exactly is enferneo? And, Sparking is small because he's edited from the Manectric sprite from the begining of Emerald. Thanks, again for the comments!!

duncanrcook

Excellent!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 20, 2012
    i think you should redo the nite wolf and silver fang sprites from scratch and add on/change different stuff to them so the pose is different(if you can do scratches)watever i cant sprite for crap anyways :)

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Some of them are just recoulored sprite....just like manectric, you just coloured it blue and give it a crown.
    Rosacrane is just like Roselia but with wings
    But the most Impressive of all is Sabrina, very well done! and KAdabra too!

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    Nice! I love trainer of eevees! can you do leafeon, espeon, i forgot name of one with black/gold coloring and iceon? lol you're awesome, i suck at doing those lol

The Queen of Spades

Years
    Thanks you guys.

Sparking is not just recolored with a crown. =/ I gave him actual ears, re-constructed the hind leg, and edited his hip spikes.

Roseacane is taller, and about...Oh...I dunno...80% scratch?

Anyways, thanks alot, peeps. Just remember that even if it just looks recolored...it's most likely not. ^_^

My newest things: MORE TRAINERS!!! Weee!

First one has an umbrella. They're hard to pixel! >_<; The middle one has a gun. And I wanted her hair to have the Medusa feel. Oh, and the last one's electricity was very hard to do also. =/ C+C please!!!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I think those are nice no, awesome
    The fakemon Silverfang has the name of
    Yugioh Duel Monster.

The Queen of Spades

Years
    Ok, to you all who believed that Nitewolf was a recolor, and wanted to see a Scratch Nitewolf...I give you...NITEWOLF! XD

K this is my second scratch...ever. I spent 4 hours on this piece of crap. And it -still- looks like crap! DX My first time doing actual flames, so be easy on them...?

Name: Nitewolf
    Type: Fire/Dark
    Hight: 6'0"
    Weight: 300lbs
    Classification: Demonic Wolf Pokémon
    Evolves from: Arcanine, with Moonstone. [unless someone can suggest something better?]
    Info: The flames that make up it's tail grow, depending on it's anger level. If it is happy, or content, the flames are pure blue. However, it is said that if it's anger level is extremly high, the flames will be all black, and big enough to engulf it's body. No one has had the courage to anger this pokemon to that point, though. It takes a very evil person to raise a Nitewolf to it's full potential. Most can't handle the Pokémon though, and either abandon it...Or perish by it's flames.

C+C on the sprite, and the info, ect, please?

Years
    Those are horrible flames and should not be se-- be easy on them? oh... Those flames, well, flames usually have layers... yellow, orange, red, right? so, these flames could be light blue, blue, and dark blue, right? Try that out on the next update. (I hope I helped at least a little bit)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back