• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Fakemon design and pixel art

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
RPG maker and Essentials seems like a lot of fun to mess with!
I made some fakmon for my first game, the plan is to have it be 100% fakemon so if anything happens I can just reskin the game.
I might still change the designs and redo the pixel art later on ( No animation for the time being )

Would love any and all criticism on them, pull no punches ( it's really fine, they were all created in one day )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starters:

Based on greyhounds
Fairy
Illustration209.png

Ferret based
Dark
Illustration208.png

Based on medieval bunny paintings that seem to always be about torture
Steel
Illustration207.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I imagined these big guys being used to heat up big places and used by blacksmiths
Fire/Rock
Illustration206z.png

OG art of the planned starters
Illustration205.png

Years
Woooah! These are awesome! I can't quite decide which one I like the most, though I have to say I'm leaning towards the Dark Type right now! Very nice job on these :)

Back