• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    Slapped on some arms.

Fakemon Game

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    I'm not gonna do it, but your stripes need recolored so they don't clash with the mouth.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I tried to make it. . not . . . look like. . crap. . ANYWAY! I
    left it black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but I shaded it a bit to make it easier to differentiate that from the outline and whatnot.

Honestly, I don't know WTF this thing is. . Looks like an Oddish dying. XD
    Fakemon Game

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I moved the eye a little bit since it looked like the hair was on the side. And I changed up the outline a little bit.

Fakemon Game

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    In accordance with the rules, I started a new sprite since the other one was finished and I waited over 24 hours (though, the limit is 24) to make a change/start a new one/sprite shizz. So let's see if we can get this game back on track, shall we?

I made an arm with claws, but, with this game, who knows WTF it'll be turned into. XD

Fakemon Game

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    Looks like something from a Doctor Seuss book.

Made tail feathers and a second leg. (Chesu, did you mean for it to be an amputee?)
    Fakemon Game

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    made it as a fusion between Finding Nemo and an Ostrich therefore I like to call it Nemstrich (bad name is bad). It is based partially on Nemo because is has one good arm (wing, fin whatever) and a bad one on the other side. It's wings also take a little interest from those of Lugia but subtract one finger/wing thing.
    Fakemon Game

Pokedex Entry: Nemstrich, the Odd-Limb Pokemon. Nemstry have trouble keep balance due to one wing being considerably larger than the other due to a previous evolution in which it had a large indent on the smaller side. This smaller wing once brought to near extinction when they attempted to fly off of cliffs and tress so Pokemon Rangers have all brought these strange creatures to sanctuaries within the reach of Ranger Schools in Almia, Sinnoh, Orre, and Fiore. One of these sanctuaries was in Kanto though, and that was the Safari zone. They are rear though and often mistaken for DouDou when viewed from the smallr side making most Trainers to shrug away.

Last edited:

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    now he'll have no balance whatsoever due to the now newer weight of brains and mucus...
    but what of the other side....
    Fakemon Game

couldn't think of another side so I added another spike and a tongue...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back