• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    gave his hands fists, his feet a more firm grip on the ground and added blood to his helmet. (the blood is drifting off the horns as though the wind id blowing against him)
    Fakemon Game

Last edited:

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    Electric Helmet For The Armored Ladybug... Thingie. Whatever here it is...
    Fakemon Game

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    So now it has a stinger....
    Fakemon Game

EDIT: Looking at the two previously existing bumps, I think I made it a male.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    It seems to be about done, so I started a new one. It's supposed to be a trunk, but who knows what it'll be turned into. XD

Fakemon Game

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I tried to make the pink not-so bright and I fixed up the outline on the one leg. I also shaded it a bit.

Fakemon Game

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
    Okay, so I edited the shading a little(I did kinda dither a little, but the lack of something there was KILLING me), and colored some outlines.(Not much but meh.) OH! and I added a highlight.(I hope that's enough)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back