• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    oh, I didnt realize that, I thought that when someone goes, you can go again.well alot of people did that. :( now I'm crying

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    It's no big deal, someone's done it in almost every round so far... Even the person who wrote the rules! (Dramatic music swells)

Fakemon Game
    Fakemon Game

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    You gave the very first sprite its final form, QKC colored it, then you shaded it.
    Fakemon Game

That's not a dolphin-thing, that's a... a... LAND dolphin-thing!! Or not, whether or not it's coming out of the ground is open to interpretation until it's colored.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    added fin, claws and torso design as more major things. Also repositioned eyes so its looking the right way, and added a tongue.

Fakemon Game

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    the way his hand is makes him look ummm, queer. Lol I like it.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Well for one thing look at his right hand (on our left) and how itbends.
    Here I added A Mustache
    Fakemon Game

Heres One To Cheer On The Yankees:
    Fakemon Game

Looks more like a fighting pose to me... And I hope you aren't adding those to the fakemon

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    Either one, you have to continue on with this guy. Choose one.

CAN SOMEONE CONTINUE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? Cmon hurry up with the game.

Last edited:

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    Cleaned the outlining up. Added colors. Tried to make the bursting ground, but I think I failed. ):
    Fakemon Game
    I don't think we should include this one becuase he took away lx's stomach designs. Also the colors don't really well look right to me. I know it's fall and all I just dot like how the colors look.

EDIT: oh too late lol. I was doing my homework and kept xing out so my mom doesnt see and get angry.

Last edited:

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    ok fine, but Froslass, the shading you do comes out a little too dark, can I pick out the palletes and just send them to you? Your better at where to place the shades so I can't do that.

EDIT: Here I Made A Pallete For The Ground (Bottom), Yellow (Middle), and Orange (Top). I couldn't find the exact colors you used to shade them so I couldn't just make them darker or lighter so I created ones as similar as I can get. The mustache ones I made were too similar to the ground but then again so is the yellow.

Fakemon Game
    I suggest that we make the ground a diff color to stand out

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back