• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Fixed up the shading, added outlines and paletted. Couldn't fix up the vast purple palette cause otherwise I would have done too much.
    Fakemon Game

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I looks kinda like I did a major overhaul before someone changed this God awful sprite. X.x But really all I did was change the shading, the claws, and some of the colors. I also decided to finish the outline where SkyShaymin left off.

Fakemon Game

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I added more features like the torso etc... :D
    Fakemon Game

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Answer = I dont Care

The end
    You should. The default MS Paint colors you used to color in the sprite were such an eyesore that it made me want to gouge my eyes out with a soldering iron. =/ At least make an effort to color the sprite, 'kay?

Also, you guys need to remember that the sprite must face to the right to look at the opponent. And when I say right, I mean its right, not yours. It should be faced to YOUR left.

Here, I changed the colors so they weren't default MS Paint. Then I changed the head so it was facing the correct way. Then I just added a body (mostly to keep you guys from making the wings grow out the poor thing's face.) Feel free to change the body. It's only the basic upper-torso anyway.

Fakemon Game

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    I put on the other wing and made itty bitty legs. Next fakemon could be the evo or somethin, too. XD

Fakemon Game

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
    Years
  • Fakemon Game

I did some touching up-
    I flipped it in the right direction, changed the leg position to appear as if it were flying, touched up the other wing, and made the other eye visible.

Also, sorry to Daydream, I didn't use your nostril because it wasn't on the head, making it look VERY suggestive. I kept your feet, though.

~Prof. W.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • Answer = I dont Care

The end

I agree with the prof. It's harsh. But this game is meant to train your scratching skills. So we don't care if a leg looks horrible. There is always someone who fixes it a bit and you learn from it. Not doing stuff from what you think you can't do you should do much more because it helps you getting better in it. Colours should be added when the lineart is finished oki?

.light

Airplanes in the night sky...
    Years
  • here, edited belly to make more realistic and added some basic (not mspaint defult) colours.... here :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back