• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Generations MMORPG recruiting spriters!

Gdog12356

UNTH1NKABL3
Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    Hello all!

I am Gianni, the founder and coder of Fakemon: Generations, an upcoming MMORPG that is currently under development. The engine is currently being worked on between me and another friend of mine, and it is coming along nicely. Unfortunately i have no "Eye-Candy" to show you due to the lack of spriters there are on the team. This is why i have made this topic. The engine is almost finished in its early development stages which means all the core features will soon be complete. Now i would like to start recruiting people to make this game the best it can be!

Types of spriters we need:
    Environmental(Tiles)
    Character's (trainers and overworlds)
    Fakemon
    GUI (Menu's, Buttons, and that of the like.)

How to Join:
    Send me a pm on the PC forums
    And if you want you can also email me at [email protected]

Currently there is no website for the game, because i am currently developing it. I'm assuming i will finish the website when the game is ready for its pre-alpha sign-ups :P!

Back