• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Someone had take up the job of cleaning up this sprite. That someone was me.

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

There's still work that could be done. Someone else want to try?

Years
  • Activity in this thread has died off so if nobody minds I'm going to be using my modly powers to call the last sprite done so another may take its place. Here is my suggestion.

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

But if anyone wants to pick up the last sprite and continue with that, and then start their own new sprite if they wish, they are more than welcome to.

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • Well, I guess I´ll participate here once again, since I didn´t sprite for a long time.
    Here goes:

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2011
    I did some colouring, I'm learning to pixel art so my art could be done in 15 seconds by you guys, but it's still art!
    I was going to add a back fin but it looked too weird to upload.

Attachments

• Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)
      Fakemon.png
      1.5 KB · Views: 108
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2010
    Hello Guys!, im new here. And im not so good at painting. But i made this sprite
    b.imagehost.org/0568/Fakemon.png
    Lets see who can fix it .

i can't post Urls cause im new and i need at least 15 posts.

Years
  • Hello Guys!, im new here. And im not so good at painting. But i made this sprite
    b.imagehost.org/0568/Fakemon.png
    Lets see who can fix it .

i can't post Urls cause im new and i need at least 15 posts.
    You can post images as attachments, or, better still, spend a little time posting around the forum until you gather up enough posts to include urls.

Posting pseudo links doesn't really add anything to the thread since we can't easily see what you're trying to link to.

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2010
    Well.. thanks for the info, but you can easily copy/paste the link on your navigation bar and then you can see the image. And of course im going to spend a while posting so i can attach files and add URLS.. Thanks :)

the last sprite its finished?

Last edited by a moderator:

shawn0173

Pokemon: Metallic Flames!
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2013
    it might not be finished, i tried adding on to it but couldnt think of anything to do to it, but im also a noob at spriting D:

Years
  • Well.. thanks for the info, but you can easily copy/paste the link on your navigation bar and then you can see the image. And of course im going to spend a while posting so i can attach files and add URLS.. Thanks :)

the last sprite its finished?
    Yes, I could do that, but the image did not load in the browser I was using at the time and I assumed it was a dead link. Besides, it's courteous to post in a way that everyone can see as they are viewing the thread. That aside, in this thread you're meant to take the sprite everyone is working on and add a few edits or additions to it, and if you can perhaps something else for the next person to work on like I did here.

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2010
    hehe yeah i didn't read the rules until this morning and i saw that i can't post the whole sprite or almos ready cause that's not the point of the game :P but thanks for replying me :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back