• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemons & such

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    This fakemon way made quite a long time ago....

Fakemons & such

This is Monarkarp. It evolves from Magikarp when holding an item caled "Shell Medal".

90 HP; 40 ATT; 100 DEF; 110 SP.ATT; 80 SP. DEF; 100 SPEED

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen yesterday
    Wow! All of these are really nice. Both the badge set and the fakemon really have that authentic Pokemon feel to their designs. They look like they'd fit perfectly into the Pokemon world rather than sticking out like a sore thumb. With this talent, I'm sure you'll be able to come up with lots of them. :3

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Tnx everybody! :D

Fakemons & such

Zomg, it's Pinonkey, the pinata pokemon!

He has a new ability called Container. Every time this pokemon faints, it will be holding an item randomly picked (by the game), from a pre-set list of items. This ability won't work if the pokemon is already holding an item before fainting.

Years
  • Your badges look great. I like the names you gave them also. Your fakemon are just amazing. The way you draw is so beautiful. Wow. I love your art.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Wow, those are AMAZING. The badges are very nicely colored, and all yer Fakemon are very original. I give you props. :D

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    I'm glad you guys enjoyed it ^^

Fakemons & such

Fowlklore (basic on the right) and Sambard (1st stager on the left)
    I don't know which type (besides flying) they shoud have, so give ideas

NinjaSplicer

Splicer among Ninja
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2008
    Nice fake Pokemon and badges!Looks like their from a professional.Keep up the good work!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Wow you are quite a talented artist. The Mawile prevo is great! But I think the evo is a little on the strange side, well that may just be my opinion.

Also; I love Monorkarp, looks like a realistic evo for Magikarp!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Made for a challeng on cspriting:
    The fakemon does not have to BE the fan, it can be the one holding the fan if you'd like, just needs a fan. Preferably a type that can like jump around and pwn things with its fan, but whatever works for you

Fakemons & such

Ghost/Fight

Back