• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Falkner, Bugsy, Whitney, Morty, Chuck, Jasmine, Pryce, or Claire?

Favorite gym battle

• Falkner

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bugsy

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Whitney

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Morty

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Chuck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jasmine

• Pryce

• Claire

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    What's your favorite gym battle(Falkner, Bugsy, Whitney, Morty, Chuck, Jasmine, Pryce, Claire) from the johto league and master quest? I would have to debate between Pryce and Claire, i like pryce's gym battle because of the super awesome piloswine vs. pikachu, and the battle with claire was quite awesome with the super flaming seimic toss. What do you think? (oh yeah and if there's already a thread like this, feel free to close this one)

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    lol, interesting reasons, i voted for pryce just cause piloswine vs. pikachu is just too great of a battle :P

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Clair because she has that hair and that body that totally handsdown pwns Flannery's body. Everything about Clair except for blackmail pwns.
    I also like Falkner because he's one of my PokeIdols, Morty because he is like my soulmate, Bugsy because he's underrated and the cutest, Whitney because she's so girly and cute and Pryce and Chuck because I have a thing for old men.
    Holy Miltank, I mentioned everyone but jasmine.
    jasmine: heyyyyy!
    Me: shut up, girl! You were left out for a reason!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I must say Falkner,Whitney and Clair.falkner cuz he's so freakin hawt(gym leader terms,trainers unspecified is a diffrent story XD)
    Whitney because she's so cute and I love it when she cries over a battle(though in satoshi's battle she didn't seem to cry O.o;;)
    And Clair cuz she's my favorite gym leader in Johto!I love dragons and girls with blue hair and lookie!Clair!

Years
    It would have to be Claire, I loved that battle she had, and the pokemon she uses are amazing ^^;; I want to see more of her, but I know im not going to

though Whitney was cool as well ^^;;

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, it's Whitney, of course! =3
    Why Whitney, she's hawt, hawt, hawt, kawaii, hawt, and she pwned Ash in the first battle! ^0^

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    actually to tell the truth, i've missed the episodes with the gym battles of falkner and whitney :( , can someone give me kind of a play-by-play of what happened?

Years
    I say Bugsy's Battle because I liked Cyndaquile's beginning ^^ and bug pokemon are soo cute ^o^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *the gymleader too lol ^^* :D

Years
    I'll say Faulker. No cheap attacks, no one-hit KOs, or deus ex machina centric moves, on top of that, well done philosophical/intellectual banter and dialogue by the knowledgable up-the-point-of-arrogance Gym Leader with an a bravo performance on the English side by Dub actor Nathan Price.

Of all his numerous roles in the series, that is his most memorable (at least, to me).

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    Charizard vs Dragonair... awesome battle. I remembered I typed a whole summary of the battle for my friend who missed it.. it was that awesome xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Falkner, mah bishie =3
    He ish teh smartest gym leader of em' all and teh way he looks ish soo aww.
    Oh and Jasmine ish smartie too.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    wait wait wait.. may I ask who Jasmine is? I'm getting confused.. I can't seem to remember who she is.. ><;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back