• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fall Out Boy Fan Club

Which is your Fave Album?

• Take This to Your Grave

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Under the Cork Tree

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Fall out Boy rocks so they deserve a Club. Post saying that you'll join and I'll put you on the list. Before I get stated, I need a Co-Owner. Anybody?

Fall Out Boy Fan Club

Owner:MysticTrunks

Co-Owner:Thomas

People Who Join:
    1. Vato Nolan
    2. Sceptile Master
    3. Hikaru-chan
    4. Akio123

Last edited:

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    I will be co owner, I have thier CD "From Under The Cork Tree" and it rocks. Since the other club died we need this one...

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Great!
    I'm tired so I'll go to sleep. But keep posting and I'll put your names Tomorrow,so good night. :sleeping:

Last edited:

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    K cya, anyway, I have been listing to 1-5 alot on the cd, but recently I have been listing to 7 minutes in heaven and I can't get it out of my head now. XD

vato_nolan

Better than you since 1991.
    Years
    Hey can I join,please?I really like them,they rock!I don't have their CD but Im gonna get it soon.

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    Can I join? I have their CD, I got it yesterday and have already memorised the songs 'Sugar We're Goin' Down', 'Avatan Halen','Nobody puts the Baby in the corner', and 'All the Gin Joints in the World'. So, can I join?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Hikaru-chan said:
    Can I join? I have their CD, I got it yesterday and have already memorised the songs 'Sugar We're Goin' Down', 'Avatan Halen','Nobody puts the Baby in the corner', and 'All the Gin Joints in the World'. So, can I join?

Sure, no problemo. I suggest U buy their first one though. It's not the one you got.

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    Okay, I'll be sure to buy it as soon as I can. One question: Do you get the 'Sugar We're Goin' Down' music video? If you do, can you explain it to me?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Hikaru-chan said:
    Okay, I'll be sure to buy it as soon as I can. One question: Do you get the 'Sugar We're Goin' Down' music video? If you do, can you explain it to me?

It's about a half Deer/half boy that likes this girl and he wants to be with her but her crazy uncle won't cause he's deer as well. If U saw Shrek then It's kinda like that.

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    Like the songs 'Grand Theft Autum', and Dead on Arrival. They're good songs. Sorry to be random, but another song I like is 'Wait and Bleed', by Slipknot.

Back