• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fall tv shows

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    what tv shows are you going to be watching this season?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • I will so be watching Monday The Voice because who doesn't love when Blake Shelton and Adam Levine are at it? Totally hilarious! Then on Thursday I will so be watching Season 10 of Bones. How will Booth get out of this set up? Conspiracy is my new favorite word...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Doctor Who season 8. Other than that, I don't think there is any new show I'll be following. But I might start watching something old that I never watched before. Recently got 6 months of free HBO Nordic :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Maybe Gotham and Gracepoint... both look like they could maybe be good so I'm willing to give them a shot. Also Hell's Kitchen OF COURSE

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    Doctor Who series 8 is currently half way through
    Once Upon a Time series 4 starts in US soon since we have not even had series 3 yet will have to watch online
    The 100 series 2
    Atlantis series 2 apparently starts at the end of October

Years
  • The only TV show I care about that isn't a Netflix Original or whatever would be Gotham, because it's Batman. It's mostly about Commissioner Gordon and the various super villain's roots and backstories, but it's still under the umbrella of the larger Batman mythos and early reviews are very positive, saying it could be the best new show on television this year.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Why has nobody mentioned American Horror Story or Legend or Korra yet! Clearly going to be the best seasons to watch :).

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    I will probably be watching The Voice. That's about it. I'm not a huge TV watcher! The only show I follow hardcore is Pretty Little Liars, and I'm not sure when it returns..
    fall tv shows

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • I guess I'm more of a TV watcher than the bunch.

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD
    How To Get Away With Murder
    Flash
    Arrow
    Glee -- ugh, I may just keep up with what people say. It's the very last season, might as well.
    Maybe Faking It
    Maybe Gotham

Although I don't even have these channels so I either watch at a friend's or online. :c

And closer to winter there'll be:
    Lost Girl
    Orphan Black
    Orange is the new Black

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Most of the TV I've been watching is Futurama and Regular Show. I hear that there's a new series of Regular Show coming out and a Futurama/Simpsons crossover coming this autumn which I'm looking forward to checking out. Aside from that, not a whole lot.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    How To Get Away With Murder premiers tonight here! Got a test tomorrow so I'm recording it. I'm usually not crazy about non-comedy TV shows but I saw the trailer and it looked pretty good actually the first thing that really caught my eye in it was that Alfie Enoch (aka Harry Potter's Dean Thomas) is going to be in it but yeah, the plot seems cool, too.

Oh yeah, and new season of South Park!

Back