• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fall

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I love the fall. I love the weather. <3 Except the weather near the end of fall once it gets colder and starts snowing. I hate, hate, hate cold weather and snow. But September-October weather is really nice. It's not as humid out as it is during the summer, but it's not freezing cold yet either. And I love the crisp fall air and the pretty leaves~

My favorite season would have to be spring though. It's a much happier season since it's making way for summer~~

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Autumn forever, 'specially cause my birthday is in it.

Winter comes close.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Ah, I like them both.
    With Fall comes leaf piles to jump in, acorns to collect and, best of all, Halloween.

Summer, however, has NO SCHOOL! WHOOHOO!

Winter has my birthday, along with Yule, AND with my birthday comes a trip to a sno-park in the moutnains, which is a rare treat since it doesn't snow where I live ^^

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I prefer Summer, but I enjoy all the seasons and watching them change. I enjoy winter and snow a lot too, so that fact that Fall is almost here means winter is on the way. XD

Years
    Fall Means Less Heat.

Less Heat Is Not Hot.

May The Sun Return Its Blazing Grin Upon Us Very Soon.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I really like Fall. ^-^ It's usually quite cool, which in the end serves me better. XD; It can get rather hot in the early Fall months sometimes, but that's just because of where I live, I guess. ^^;

Also, my birthday is in the Fall/Winter months. =D

~Kelsey

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I like Autumn better then Summer. In the Summer it gets really hot, and the Winter is really cold, but Autumn is perfect! (Also my birthday is in it)

Back