• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fallen Angels (RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Ramona Nalin, London

As I crept closer to the source, it became clear that it was a little girl, and she was playing, though it seemed her friend was invisible.

"Come on old chap! Let's make snow angels!" She said excitedly plopping down in the snow and moving her arms up and down wildly, laughing.

My heart softened as she did. This was going to be another tough kill.

Suddenly, her smile faded as she looked my way. I'd been spotted.
    But it reappeared just as quickly as she sat up.

"Hallo miss." She said, cheerfully yet cautiosly. I turned on the suger.

"Evening to you, sweetie."

"Are you here because...you want a daughter?"

Her question threw me off, but I continued none-the-less.

"What are you doing playing here all by yourself?"

"Mrs. Granger doesn't know. I just wanted to see the snow."

"So, little girl, would you like to take a walk with me?"

Her eyes sparkled."Oh yes! Very much so miss."

Last edited:

Firefly

Person who likes Anime
    Years
    Devin Delano, Naruku

As I stepped out of the shower, goosbumps causing my once unbearably hot skin to shiver, I placed a housecoat over myself. I exited and went to my bedroom. I must have tripped on something, because I fell.

I woke up on the floor of my apartment. I really must've over did it on the drinks last night. I got up and hurriedly dressed myself. It was already 8:00. If I wanted some fresh blood, I was going to have to hurry.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    It was only 9 right now, far too early to turn in but I was out of ideas. The snow was still coming down hard when an idea hit me: London. Why not? It was past time to go and revisit a few old haunts. Besides, the police didn't know and Robbie McClemens, I was safe in that regard. I hopped out a second floor windo and found my bike After clearing a path to te road for it, I opened the throttle and gunned it down the highway, headed south. The bite of the snow felt glorious.

Last edited:

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Ramona Nalin, London

Only a few minutes after walking, the little girl reached up and took my hand. She smiled a toothless smile up at me as she began to speak.

"I'm Kate."

"It's very nice to know you Kate." I was beginning to get tired of the act. Just a little further...

"I adore your clothes miss. I would never be allowed to wear a long black dress and fancy red cloak like that."

I smiled down at her, a huge fake smile."And your teeth are so bright and sharp." She added.

The childs comments began to make her uncomfortable. So inncocent, going with her without a fight, so trusting...but then, that was the point, wasn't it? She knew that within a few minutes of chat, she'd be unable to do it, but she wasn't sure she could do it even now, looking into those sweet crystal eyes of hers.

~Ozy~

Years
    It wasn't a log ride to London at the speeds I was traveling at, although for humans it would have been horrible, snow constantly sting their face, nearly blinding them. I delighted in it, only slowing down when I reached the outskirts of the massive city. I began humming PG, the song we'd been working on as I started cruising the streets.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    I stopped abruptly. It was now or never. For so long I'd wanted to try this, but now, now that the time was perfect.

"What's wrong Miss?" She asked worriedly. My dismay must've shown on my face.

"Nothing Kate, darling." My eyes search the surroundings feverently, looking for something to distract her from me, if even for just a second. In those brief moments, I noticed the snow had stopped falling. Failing to think of anything more enchanting, I pointed in a random direction. "Oh my, look over there!"

As it is human to do, she looked, and I pulled my knife from it's hiding place in my boot. I poised it at her neck, but hesitated, trembled even.

~Ozy~

Years
    "Weakling" I muttred as I passed by a woman with a knife held by the throat of some pathetic child. I skidded to a stop, pulling a full 180 degree spin on the wet road.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    A biker speeding by startled me, and I immediatly pulled the knife away, expertly sliding it back to it's hiding place before either the child or the biker could see.

~Ozy~

Years
    "Already saw you" I said quietly, hopping off. I added with a smirk "Now why don't you get it over with or I will" as I walked slowly toward the pair, my boots crunching in the snow.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    I cursed to myself as the man came closer. The child looked up at me terrified. She immediatly ran behind me, clutching my coat.

"Who the **** do you think you are?!" I screamed, more out of fear than anger.

<OOC>If the cursing annoys anyone, just let me know.<OOC>

~Ozy~

Years
    "Death" I said simply, pulling out a pair of shivs I'd made long ago. I continued stalking toward the pair, adding "Now give the child to me and I might not take your life too." I pushed the sleeves of my jacket up and slashed both arms along the lines of old scars.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Despite how afraid I had been of him moments before, his, what seemed to be love of pain entranced me, and I couldn't help but smile, bearing my sharpened teeth.

"You can try you bastard." I said plainly through a tightened jaw.

~Ozy~

Years
    "Then I will" I said, smiling and showing my fangs. Without further ado, I ran forward, sweeping low with one blade, high with the other.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    I jumped out of the way in a flash instinctively, leaving the child in the path of this ravenous fool, landing face first in the snow. I rose to my knees and, dusting the snow off of myself, looked up to this mysterious stranger. I knew I was at his mercy unless I did something. I slowly reached down for my dagger...

~Ozy~

Years
    "Don't" I said offhandedly, jamming one knife into the small hollow in the child's throat. I added just as casually "I could do the same thing to you from here."

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    My hand stopped just short of my knee high boots, and I was frozen. No one had ever challenged me. I'd always had the upperhand. But now...I watched as he drank from her neck, her wide open, shocked eyes looking back at me pleading for help as she tried to break free...Surprisingly enough, it was easier to watch than I had thought. Watching her death seemed like little more to me than that of the playboy I'd just mutilated in the bar. But, why? Why had I had so much trouble with her?

~Ozy~

Years
    <OOC>Don't think so. I'm surprised it took you this long.<OOC>

I straightned, plucking the shiv from the girl's throat and muttered again "Weakling." I'd killed my first child, my foster sister years ago when I left that particular hellhole.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    <OOC>Ooops...forgot sorry :)<OOC>

"You've got some nerve." I said standing up, regaining some of my former gaul back."You're not even from around here. Bloody Scott. I oughta kill you right now." Though as I said this, I backed away a bit, hopefully out of his range.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back