• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*falls on her face**muffled* hewwo...

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    Hello everyone ^^. Its nice to be here, for now. I will try and post... alot.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Hey, have a good time here! If you ever need any help, you can PM me or something,and if you just wanna talk, I'm bored...lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hello! ^_^ Welcome to the community. I'm sure that you will have a lot of fun posting here.

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Hi!! Welcome to the PC!! Remember to read the rules and dont spam, k?! But besides that, just have a good time!!^_^ If you need help on anything or a friend to talk to, you can PM me!!^_~

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Just stick to the rules and try to post a lot.
    Enjoy your stay!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Hello! Welcome to the Pokemon Community! I hope you have a great time here and post a lot. If you have any questions or want a friend, feel free to PM me!

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    If you need any help around here, I'm the hottest boy on PC and I can help! But seriously, if you need a friend, I'm the man and anyone on here will be very willing to answer any questions you have in the future.

*looks in mirror to see Jordan* NO! WATCH OUT FOR 100MARIOS! HE'S EVIL! hahahaha XD

Back