• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Family Backgrounds & Accomplishments

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Apparently my "parents", found me in their backyard, inside a compact spaceship, during a meteorite shower. There was a letter in there, with only four words written on it - "From God; with love". Allegedly this "God", has done some cool things like create the earth and humans, lead some Israelites out of captivity, and roundhouse kicked Satan out of heaven.

Side note: Call me cynical - but I can't help but laugh at the e-bragging going on.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • My parents don't come from anyone. My Grandpa is from Cuba, became a Laywer then Spanish teacher, my grandma is Sicilian (and yes apparently someone in our family at one time was in the mafia). My dad was in the air force, my mom is a home maker. My grandpas father was in the Bay of Pigs, thats the biggest thing I guess. Boy we are exciting. :x

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
    Years
  • I am of Filipino/Chinese (faintly)/White descent.

My dad came here from the Philippines, while my mom was born here.

There's nothing really special about my family...or maybe there is...XD

My grandfather (on my dad's side) served in WWII and escaped the Death March in the Philppines O_O and got back to my grandma, who was pregnant with my dad...

While my grandfather (on my mom's side) was in WWII also, but I think he was in the postal service...

My grandmother (on my mom's side) saw & heard the Japanese planes, on that day - Pearl Harbor.

I don't know anything else at the moment, but I think that's pretty cool ^_^

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
  • I'm Russian, but I have no idea who my birth even are. I'd like to say its probably something interesting but likely they're just some generic family... no idea how to find any info on them because I dunno their names and knowing my (adoptive) parents they probably lost some important papers. 3: Oh well~

The ones I live with now... according to them at least, have no real interesting history. Blargh.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Im German and German on both my parents sides, and live in Australia. All my ancestors were farmers, wooo!

Peasants ftw.

Back