• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Family Guy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    how do i join the club? I love family guy. i like the episode where Stewie tries to stop Louis and Peter from having another baby. That 1 is SOOOOOO funny.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    i like the one they aired yesterday when they go to see louis's father and brian has to go trial for the puppies lol and he is gonna get his thing snipped but they find out they werent his and it was louis's dads hahaha (you can tell by the face) hehehahahshbfjkw

Blitz

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    o yeah, that one was funny. my fav. part from the one where Louis and Peter wanna have a baby is when Stewie is in robot Peter and hold up the beer by the door, and Peter jumps out and goes "alright, who's got beer?" that waz soooooo funny!

MaZor

Banned
    Years
    Can I join too, Family Guy's one of my fav shows. I have the entire Season 3 on DVD, so on christmas eve, I showed my whole family the Very Special Family Guy Freaking Christmas. My mom was pretty surprised alright!

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    haha i was going to download that one but i havent yet i just downloaded the one when they that the fatt kid (dude how do i forget his name... to lazy to go watch it in check XD)

anyways its peters birthday he gives him a painting some dude likes it they go to hollywood blah blah meg turns out to do bird calls and calls big bird XD lmao XD

and at the end stewie is modeling for Calvin Kline diapers XD

usami

biohazard
    Years
    Can I join?
    and did anyone know theres a Family Guy marathon on fox tonight?

Years
    what time? i htought it was on sat. but i was like, i dont see it... anyways they said its off. returning to fox, so that means new episodes!

usami

biohazard
    Years
    kirby00 said:
    what time? i htought it was on sat. but i was like, i dont see it... anyways they said its off. returning to fox, so that means new episodes!
    Well all I know is it's on at 7:00pm CDT.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    rayquaza master z, please don't revive old threads. If you wish to remake this club, you're more than welcome. ^_^;

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back