• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Famitsu's 'Special Pokémon announcement!' May 21st!

Years
  • Me neither.

But they might do something neat like with the Magnagates, although I don't remember what those were even helpful for. You can tell I don't remember much about the game to begin with...

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Eh, I wasn't too hopeful for that, especially not this soon after ORAS' release (it's only been like 7-9 months or so?). It might be announced either later this year, if anything. Would be surprising if GF opted to release something like Pokemon Z next year.
    Idk, ORAS was announced about 6 or 7 months after X/Y's release, so it's possible that an announcement for the next main series game could come during E3 in June. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a main series game out in time for the Christmas season.

Back