• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fan Club For People That Dont Have Fan Clubs

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Since Blaze didnt answer...Shadow do you wanna be co owner? *waits for answer* *waits for more people to join*

Edit: here is the banner:

Fan Club For People That Dont Have Fan Clubs

Last edited:

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    No roleplay donesn't count as clubs so you are in :)

PS...dont use ps' in this club that are offtopic :P

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Yeah well I have been here since last march and I dont have a club :( I am the biggest loser out of all of you guys XD

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Thomas said:
    Yeah well I have been here since last march and I dont have a club :( I am the biggest loser out of all of you guys XD
    I've been here for 2 years and don't have a club. :p And I'm rarely noticed so I'm a bigger loser. Hah! I win! XD That sounded funny. And sure, I'll be co-owner.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I have one, but heck nobody is posting in it. Also I'm free for making clubs for people. You can come and ask me I'll make you one.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    What I dont get is..how do you get your text so small and blurry?

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2011
    Well after one day and two replies by only me and anacortes I guess I am rejoining this one for goo *permenently rejoins*

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Stay here! I joined too..because I'm looking for a job! that never pays out that is..

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    See that is what is bad about my club cause ppl unjoin when the get thier own club ;_; and I am still clubless ;_; but it is ok cuase I have this club ^^

Back