• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Fan-made Pokémon theme

SirDeoxys

Deoxys in a suit
Years
  • I made a Pokémon theme for one of my non-Pokémon characters for fun.
    The character is initially a super space alien overlord of some sort, so turning them into a human Pokémon trainer was quite a challenge.
    The base used for the trainer sprite is not by me.
    Also, I'm not too familiar with how to make an actual Pokémon "sounding" song, so do bear with me, but please do tell me what you think.
    It doesn't seem to want to embed so you'll have to click the link to listen.

https://youtu.be/mPC9hLU2u30

Scromarius

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • That sounds really cool, and it definitely sounds Pokémon-like to me! I like the idea of integrating your characters into the Pokémon world, as I've tried doing it with some of my own. I've noticed other music you had on your channel, and they have such great quality. Really nice work there!

Back