• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    I actually finished a new chapter of the IALCOTN version of The Quest for the Legends today. o.o I just randomly felt like writing it, which I haven't really done since August last year...

Negrek

Am I more than you bargained for yet?
    Years
    Well, I have to say that my post offers nothing constructive, save for blatant advertizing for the one-shot I just put up, which I wrote while procrastinating brainstorming for the next chapter of Clouded Sky.

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
    need to compose a story about naruto.

I have all the characters set out, but i can't think of a plot! i kind of want it to be a comic too. so if anyone can compose of a picture for me or help me make one. that will be wonderful!

My main character: Kirana Shinko

Medium length brown hair
    -leaf headband with cut in upper left corner.
    -blue eyes
    -white skin
    --Black shirt with no sleeves and a longer neck than usual in a short sleeve shirt.
    -black pants.
    -Has an uchiha tatoo on her right wrist
    -Uses a giant kunai as her main weapon and is o her back strapped by gold chains that cris-cross around her chest randomly.
    -Regular sandal thingamajiggers.

Hope that's not too much. I just need help! I promise to give credit when i use it in any way. it probably is too much. This'll be a fanfic and soon a comic if i can hire a few people.

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    Roy Mustang said:
    He's too busy drooling over Naminé.
    Bleh...
    Thanks for telling us.

On a fanfic related note...

[SPOIL="Friendly Competition or Disordely Melee?"]One of the characters in Friendly Competition or Disordely Melee? is supposed to have a Dragon-type team made after a little known puzzle game. Unfortunately, the Dragon-type doesn't offer a lot of choices, so I had to resort to its breeding group counterpart to fill in the loose ends. I liked how the team came out at the end, though. Did anyone else had an experience like that?

And for those who are interested in the fic and want to find out a bit more about my upcoming fic, go here.[/SPOIL]

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Come to think of it, Naminé herself is quite astute when it comes to fanfiction. I'll drag her over right now over PM~

edit: She won't come. Pu~ ;.;

Last edited:

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    The (somewhat) long-awaited fourth chapter of Midsummer Knights: DREAM is now up.

Incidentally, dear God, people. Dead? I wish the other forums I go to had this much activity. ._.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    You should've seen the fanfic lounge around this summer. :/ A page or two could get posted in a day.

What forums do you go to besides PFU, anyway? o.o

Negrek

Years
    Yeah, this place is... dead. Well, fanfiction forum at least, I don't visit anywhere else.

Of course, if you've been to, say, Serebii, you almost think other forums are dead by comparison.

Years
    Yeah, that's true. Also, the amount of quality stories have decreased quite lately. It's probably everyone's so busy around school... well I certainly am... =O

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Akinari said:
    It's probably everyone's so busy around school... well I certainly am... =O

Kinda makes me wonder what that says about the rest of us who are posting in this forum. XD

And to answer Dragonfree's question, I'm also a (fairly active) member of a friend's forum (Pokemon Frontier) and my own (The Network BBS). Other than PC, of course.

Negrek

Years
    Kinda makes me wonder what that says about the rest of us who are posting in this forum. XD
    It says that Negrek does not care about her AP Bio or AP English tests!

Real life is so nineties...

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    Let's not get into AP testing please.

*kills AP psych and the moron of a teacher that teaches it*

And I don't know about other states, but I know California is taking the CSTs or the STAR or the CAT or whatever animal or object they decided to name it after this year.

=D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back