• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
... he's joking. Would be odd otherwise...
The only piece of information I leave about myself is my gender and you even got that wrong, bobandbill. For shame.

I just died. And I'm happy for it too! Not every girl likes a guy, and not every guy likes a girl. I'm surprised that there weren't redneck hardcore church people complaining about it yet.

And it has been proven, college makes you ability to read go down. And the ability to spell also. XD
Which is why I have 508 pictures of my two favorite Sims on my computer. I'll leave the rest up to imagination.

i r gud speler.

So, I'm guessing you also took my comment right after that post seriously in light of the one just before it? XD

(Although I might be serious. I may or may not know that Astinus is very good.)
I really can't comment for fear of breaking some rule or sounding really dirty... So I'll just snerk behind my hand and carry on.

Yikes. I'll be on it tomorrow. X.x

My fic is going a million times better than my other...-throws it out- EVIL!
Silver...I was joking. Really, I've just become snarky and mean around people just to see the reactions.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Silver...I was joking. Really, I've just become snarky and mean around people just to see the reactions.

...I knew that...-shifty eyes-

Ohhh...you called me Silver. ^^ Yay...I think I should legally change my name to Silver...that'd be awesome.

I just died. And I'm happy for it too! Not every girl likes a guy, and not every guy likes a girl. I'm surprised that there weren't redneck hardcore church people complaining about it yet.

Aw, c'mon...we're not all redneck. xD

txteclipse

The Last
Years

But you're not prejudiced either, right? *Sigh* Tolerance works both ways, people.

Anyhoo, I think Ho-oh's cry is something like Kurrr-aaaaa! But I like epic hyperboles, so keep that in mind.

Last edited:

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
But you're not prejudiced either, right? *Sigh* Tolerance works both ways, people.

Anyhoo, I think Ho-oh's cry is something like Kurrr-aaaaa! But I like epic hyperboles, so keep that in mind.

Honey, I'm from the south... Why don't ya come on down here and see what it is like when someone is gay. And how can I be prejudice? I'm bi. I ain't scared to tell y'all either. I have friends who are gay and who are straight, and church going ones too. It was a J-O-K-E. Calm down.

LAWLZ on the "we're not all redneck" thing. XD

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Whoa whoa guys, what happened to fanfiction!? Hmm... let's talk about why only two FFCs were finished. I was going to finish mine but I wanted to get my first chapter of DI done. Now that March is almost over, I'll just wait for the April prompt.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Hmm... let's talk about why only two FFCs were finished.

No time combined with lack of inspiration. You'd think with a prompt like "rain," I'd be able to throw something together, but everything I've come up with is a piece of crap. Might work on something tonight, though.

Bay

Years
Pretty much the only idea I have for "rain" is a prequel to "Nothing, Everything" and it might be a very long one shot. :X That, and I really had no time despite in Spring Break right now (was very busy taking care a couple of stuff at home and helping an issue one of my friends was having). I'll pretty much wait for the April prompt, though.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
I wrote two VERY short stories with the prompt, but neither one of them are good. But, I will post one of them. *sigh* My lack of inspiration is still taking hold... Maybe the next prompt will flip a switch in my mind. XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 3, 2023
I have a simple question, how do I link chapters within my thread, for example. I want to make it easier for my readers to read my material, without having to scroll through every message... How do I do this?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I'm moving to the south. To North Carolina in a few years.

And bobandbill, the way that I act, my avatar, and the quote in my sig probably didn't help the gender confusion. So it's fine.

You'd think with a prompt like "rain," I'd be able to throw something together, but everything I've come up with is a piece of crap.
Jax, what I wrote is a piece of crap as well.

Whoa whoa guys, what happened to fanfiction!?
And I haven't touched my serious Pokemon fanfiction in two weeks. And I don't care! I'll see if I can force myself to scribble out enough to post it in July.

And the forums (rofl, nearly called it "lot". Too much Sims) were bugging, Ben, so I missed your question.

On the post of your chapter, in the upper right hand corner of your post, there's a white number. If you click on it, it will open that post alone in a new window. Copy the address of what window, and then go to the post you want to have the list in. Edit your post, using the tags to surround the address of the post, and there you go.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
And I haven't touched my serious Pokemon fanfiction in two weeks.

Eh? What's this? Astinus actually writes fics! You better post that thing 'cause I need something interesting to read badly.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Eh? What's this? Astinus actually writes fics! You better post that thing 'cause I need something interesting to read badly.

HEY THERE'S A LINK IN MY SIGNATURE TO MY FAN FIC IT'S SO GREAT!!!111!!!

No offence, Gummy, but it's those sort of lines that encourage people to mindless advertise their fics.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years

If I get any links that lead to some crap fic (by that, I mean fics that don't use proper grammar) then I'll be sure to leave a nasty review, probably sending the author on a flame rampage and finally, his/her ban. I plan these things out in my free time O_O; ...

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
My FFC prompt fic is already posted. My main Pokemon fic is sitting in some notebook on my floor, untyped and unthought of until today. My unfinished Digimon fic is sitting on my hard drive, taking my space I could use for more Sims clothes.

HEY EVERYONE READ MY FIC NOW ITS THE BEST FIC EVER AND ITS BETTER THAN YOU OR YOUR MOM OR YOUR MOMS MOM AND GRAMMAR IS FOR LOSERS THAT GO TO COLLEGE AND BECOME ENGLISH MAJORS NO ONE READS ANYMORE SO THEY MAKE FUN OF THE LOSER WHO CARRIES A BOOK IN HER POCKET

READ MY FIC NOW OR ELSE FACE MY WRATH

My next five posts in this thread will say the exact same thing.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I quite like the style of Astinus' posts now. It's like when she changed her username she became a whole new person.

I miss the topics we used to do. I'll revive it!

What do you personally think of Astinus' posts? Have they changed from what they were before her name change? Discuss.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
My FFC prompt fic is already posted. My main Pokemon fic is sitting in some notebook on my floor, untyped and unthought of until today. My unfinished Digimon fic is sitting on my hard drive, taking my space I could use for more Sims clothes.

HEY EVERYONE READ MY FIC NOW ITS THE BEST FIC EVER AND ITS BETTER THAN YOU OR YOUR MOM OR YOUR MOMS MOM AND GRAMMAR IS FOR LOSERS THAT GO TO COLLEGE AND BECOME ENGLISH MAJORS NO ONE READS ANYMORE SO THEY MAKE FUN OF THE LOSER WHO CARRIES A BOOK IN HER POCKET

READ MY FIC NOW OR ELSE FACE MY WRATH

My next five posts in this thread will say the exact same thing.
I just died. That is some funny stuff. XD
Why are you moving to North Carolina?

And yes, I have many of an unfinished Digimon and Pokemon fan fic... also a couple of Final Fantasy ones too... *sigh* And they are doing the same thing that your Digimon fic is doing, taking up hard drive space that can be used for sims clothes...

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Hey, I just want to thank everyone here and everyone who's view, reviewed, and posted in my fic. It really means a lot to me that you guys are reading the fic. I'll try to get a new chapter up as soon as I can, but I'm feeling under the weather right now and don't feel like writing/typing.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Hey, I just want to thank everyone here and everyone who's view, reviewed, and posted in my fic. It really means a lot to me that you guys are reading the fic. I'll try to get a new chapter up as soon as I can, but I'm feeling under the weather right now and don't feel like writing/typing.

There is no way TK would ever type something like that. There must be a hidden message in there somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back