• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
  • Hey, I don't have time either. I'm a fourteen-year-old student doing exams that will quite possibly determine his future, and I still have time.

There must be something wrong with me.

FFL: Like we didn't know that already.
    Me: stfu. T_T

I remember promising myself not too long ago that I wouldn't do NaNo until after university, because November is when we have all our exams, but if I'm gonna do it before then, this year's the year, seeing as it's less intense than succesive years. Even so, it's gonna be horrible. >_< I've written one and a half days' worth, and I'll have to do my next 1500 words when I get home tonight if I want to meet my target.

EkaSwede

Bouncy Bitter Bagel
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2015
    So this is the fanFiction Lounge where a lot of forumers are lounging about in their overly comfy seats and having a jolly good time? XD

*looks at pages* Should I really read through all 538 pages? Sounds rather time consuming to me.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • *looks at pages* Should I really read through all 538 pages? Sounds rather time consuming to me.

No worries. I'll sparknotes it for you.

Hanoko Tabris becomes Astinus. Neverending orgy begins. Lounge musical planned. Rhyme-off ensues. April Fools day blows everyone's minds. Insert random crap about my blood being hallucinogenic, Sentrets with flamethrowers, Shrike's epically long posts, the Lounge picture, cake being offered in not-so-friendly tones, and you have a pretty good picture what goes on in here.

purple_drake

~Elite obsessed~
    Years
  • Good lord. I just spent an hour on kamikaze mode with the difficulty set to "evil." That's the most I've written consecutively in months.

I think I love you. In a platonic, totally non-creepy sort of way.

XD I know! The first time I used it I was like '... woah'. So now I have a vice. I usually only set the difficulty to 'forgiving', though, mostly because I have allergies and it's really hard to stop and use a tissue if you're worried about losing what you've just written. >_> Stupid nose.

D'aw~ *feels speshul* X3 You're welcome?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Soooo... It's almost come to using google news in regards to NZ news to see if anything has happened to Citty.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Soooo... It's almost come to using google news in regards to NZ news to see if anything has happened to Citty.
    Fanfiction Lounge

Like txty said, he probably had some emergency happen that required him to take immediate action, and make informing a Pokemon forum what happened to him his lowest priority. Or maybe he needed a break and didn't tell anyone because he didn't want to be bombarded with questions of when he's coming back.

That, and unless it was really really tragic/heroic and he was the only one involved, I doubt he would make the news.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Yeah, in cases like that it's obvious that he didn't have a chance to tell us where he was. D:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    It's not good enough, he should have said something in the unconscious world XD :P >.> (jking of course)

Which reminds me... homework :S

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • How does that remind you of homework? o.O

NaNo's going surprisingly well so far, actually. :) I'm just about at the target for today, and I have another couple hours.

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • I've always thought NaNo's are crazy. really, 50k words in one month? That is madness!
    No. This! Is! SPARTAAAAAAAA! *bricked*

Nothing makes you write like a deadline does. I'm loving it - done over 4,000 words since the start of the month.

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • Bada ba ba baaa!
    ilu. Seriously, I was hoping somebody would get that.

And it does feel weird, yes. :///

As for .Ozy, that sucks. I couldn't do it with a broken hand; I haven't typed one-handed since . . . well, not that long ago actually. XD But yeah. I still only use two fingers, one on each hand.

EkaSwede

Bouncy Bitter Bagel
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2015
    I thought deadlines made me write faster... but sadly it doesn't work that well with me. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back