• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    I need help with the title of a oneshot Im making

Its about the finals of the Silver Conference one year and how the two competitors are the most braindead idiots to walk the fields of Johto. Half of it is them preparing for the battle and the other half is the actual battle. The entire time you will wonder how the two competitors got so high up.

Im thinking of two titles

"The Fu**** up Finals"

I like this one, but Im afraid I might not be able to use it for obvious reasons. But the title will definetely draw readers.

"The most idiotic champion"

I like this one two, but it might turn off readers because they might think its a trainer fic.

What should I do?

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Breezy said:
    "The Most Idiotic Champion" sounds like a parody so it might attract readers heh (in a way, it is kinda a parody on protaganist characters I guess). I'm all up for the f-ed up finals one. It's catchy. X3

Wow... funny title.....

And i'm thinking of writting an OT Fan fic....... any ideas for a city to be set?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Lily and I are doing a split fic. We need a title :P. The prologue is there already... I guess we'll work out a title in a bit, when we've discussed what we're going to put in the story XD

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    So... is this place just to chat about Fanfiction? *wonders* Well... *chat chatty chat!* lol... Hmm... Au revoir, people!

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    Ah yes, the rocks. She'll move onto boulders soon that Lileh. =P

I wrote a new poem thing based off of my other poem "Tiny Paws" called "Bloody Handprints". I didn't kill Pichus in it. >>; You just keep seeing typos of pickels, don't worry about it. ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back