• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    She threw boulders at me! *gasp* Lol. I told you it was a typo of pickels Lileh. Pichu? Why would I want to kill such an adorable little thing. >=D

I should say fwosty dear too and see what happens. =P J/k. JA can do that lol.

Neko Keeshi

ub3r l33t n00b
    Years
    I'm looking for a story to read thats bout just a normal pokemon trainer going on a journey! Nothing magical, nothing. If you know of one(anywhere, not just here on the site) Just PM me PLEASE!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    To JA and Breezy:

I have a BLANK sheet of paper (teh OMG a writer's block). And I'm not afraid to use it. >.>

Oooo JEDI, I typed up about half, but I'm not sure if the plot is how you wanted it to be. o.o Ah, no matter. I shall show when I'm done.

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    To Lileh: *gasp* Not the blank sheet of paper! Ebil! You wouldn't dare!

To Neko Keeshi: Fanfiction.net has loads of trainer fics. There's bound to be one good one right? Right?

Riiiiiiight. I really can't think of any regular trainer fics that don't go mythical on your buttocks, but there's bound to be one. Not sure about OTs since some authors give up on those. There are a few game based ones (not mine, it sucks!) scattered around in the back pages of fanfiction.net. The Pok?mon Tower too maybe.

Dunno. I've really only read parody trainer fics to be honest. ^^;

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    Something is telling me to do an "Emerald version" of Hoenn Mirror World. What I mean is that it has some characters from HMW, but totally different. And before you ask me, yes, it'll involve the Battle Frontier.

I think I may start on it after I get a few chapters of the HMW revision done.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    XD My trainer fic is HORRIBLE. It even has a clich?d name. :) *points to "Pok?mon Friend" in sig* Blank paper... *grabs it from Lily and draws a picture on it* I liiiiiiike blank paper.

Hmm... well, Lily, I'll send you details of my two OCs (the boy from the prologue, and a girl) with personality data and stuff. I think we should leave each other's OCs alone for the first few chapters to let their personalities develop, and then *after* that we can steal 'em from each other :) XD Oh, and as for title... how about "To Transcend Honour"?

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    I posted this one odd little ficlet called "Approval" so read if if ya dare. I warn thee though; it's hoennshipping based. *laughs ebilly into the nigh- day* Read if if ye will.

Actually, it just supports it really. No mush scenes. I only wrote it cuz fans got mad that I didn't write much hoennshipping anymore lol.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Question

Last time I posted 'Battlefront: Legacy of the Warriors' here, it got a bunch of views but no RE-views. My question is, if I were to post the revised version, would anyone care? If not, that's fine. SPPF received the original with open arms. And it was only at chapter two, ta boot. So I'll survive if you're uninterested. SB

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    SPPf has loads of reviewers ready to point out all grammar/spelling mistakes. *sigh* But sadly, that's mainly it not unless you count the "Great job!" review. There's also the very rare reviewers that, you know, actually review. =P

PC's Pok?mon fanfic forum isn't the most popular of forums as well.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    SPPf has loads of reviewers ready to point out all grammar/spelling mistakes. *sigh* But sadly, that's mainly it not unless you count the "Great job!" review. There's also the very rare reviewers that, you know, actually review. =P
    I had Scrap and Brian Powell look it over on SPPF, and they couldn't really find anything wrong with it. I'm just wondering if I'm wasting space in the PCFF forum.
    PC's Pok?mon fanfic forum isn't the most popular of forums as well.

I like the colors. SB

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    JA said:
    I never got any reviews at SPPF. I gave up. >_> XD
    I didn't even know you were a member there. o.0 I think the "review" team there were off it or something because usually, one of us comes over and reviewers, good or bad.

Dare ya to post it again and I promise you'll get a review lol.

SilverBlaze09 said:
    I had Scrap and Brian Powell look it over on SPPF, and they couldn't really find anything wrong with it. I'm just wondering if I'm wasting space in the PCFF forum.
    Scrap, one great reviewer, but she could of meant conventional wise. Did she comment on plot as well? And no, you're not wasting space lol. Don't worry about it.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Scrap, one great reviewer, but she could of meant conventional wise. Did she comment on plot as well? And no, you're not wasting space lol. Don't worry about it.
    *dry chuckle* I said she couldn't find anything to pick at. I was so put-out for a while...

Then the rest of them came.

So, I've decided to post the first chap here at the same time it's released on SPPF: tomorrow. I hope to see you there. SB

Years
    *sigh*

Aye... three amateurs in a row... what has this world come to? v.v;;

If more people are going to make these fanfics not worth reading, I'll have to close a bunch of them sooner or later... ><

Tsk, tsk... comparing aren't we, peope? I'm sure you people have more to discuss about than comparing this forum with something else, eh? Should my mind be lax while you people continue to rattle this thread with complaints and doubts.

Blah... *goes off to write a rushed fic like what Lily usually would*

Last edited:

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    Hey, to be honest, I like this this forum better than SPPf. o.0; Reviewers there just . . . *squishes pillow* :P Not as active of course, but at least there aren't a bajillion stories over there that can push down your fic to page 4 in less than a day. It's as if conventions are the only things that make a fic good over there which is why I stated that he would be slaughtered by them in that one "fic". I love when they talk back to me; it's funny. ^^;

Years
    Hey that's true... (about getting your fic pushed to Page 4)

Also, my fics have been usually ignored and stuff. *points at his other works that he posted a few months ago* However, I'm getting ready for this other fic that I've been writing. I'm just a little lazy... XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back