• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fang's Snorlax ex

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    A product of boredom, a day of nothingness and an inability to amuse myself in any other way.

Feeling kinda rusty...

Fang's Snorlax ex

Haruka_Fan1013

Haruka's #2 Fan!
    Years
    It's very very great! But is EXtremly broken (cheap)
    It's a staller, too powerful for a basic. Its second
    attack is too strong, but his first attack is real good.
    His HP is also too high, but you've done a very good job!

Give yourself a pat on the back!

Last edited:

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Wow, this is quite unexpected. Looks like Fang is back in the game just for 1 simple card. Nice work. The attacks do seem kind of broken, but it still a well done and mastered card by Fangking! Does this mean you pulled yourself out of retirement? :P
    J/K

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
    Years
    The first attack, for an EX, isn't all that startling... Large damage and possible paralysis or self mutilation in a game where a great portion of attacks and effects are against the heavy damage or life expectancy of EX's. The second attack is basically broken in half, however. Maybe, like the in-game yawn, have it take place over a time period of a turn or two?

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    hey fang, it's cascade, and it looks like your art techneque has failed you, you've just lost your touch! :( unfortunatly, that picture isn't an ex picture, it would do well on a normal card, but nope, not this time fang, your WORST card yet.

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
    Years
    Basic EX Pok?mon never go higher then 120 HP.
    It is broken.
    Me no like the art.

I agree, your worst card yet. 7/10

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Marauding Master said:
    Basic EX Pok?mon never go higher then 120 HP.
    It is broken.
    Me no like the art.

I agree, your worst card yet. 7/10

EX: Pok?mon can go up to 200 HP!!!!

And yes it's kinda broken!!!!!

Years
    In my opinion it's totally great. Yeah Snorlax always has much HP especialy in an ex card. (btw there are non-ex Snorlax cards and it has 120 hp). Just a question. How can someone have 6 active Pokemon O.o? You mean benched? If ya I thing it's very strong. If maybe you'd say for expamle that Snorlax ex can't attack during your next turn I thing that I'd be better.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    It looks a bit strange. The sides are all stuffed up. *Says to self*:Maybe it is supposed to be like that.

Back