• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FANS RUIN EVERYTHING V.2

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
    The reason Adventure Time and Regular Show fans annoy me is because the ones I've met are smug hipsters who think their tastes in television makes them somehow superior to everyone else.

I've met plenty of both - especially with Adventure Time fans. I also get tired of the genderbent art - there's way too much for it.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
    I really liked MLP two years ago so I decided to check out some sites and eventually found the bronies. I lasted a year and then they just ruined ponies are me. I don't blame anyone who thinks they're annoying as.

It's the same with me with Harry Potter, I LOVE Harry Potter to bits, but some of the fanbase can be really rude about certain other fanbases.

Toutebelle

Banned
    Years
    I'm basically tired of seeing Hetalia and My Little Pony everywhere on deviantART. I can't even look up a country without finding tons of Hetalia art. I'm more interested in learning real history from real history books. And MLP...God, I'm sick of ponies! I have a few MLP images, but I don't just flood my dA with MLP, yet I do with Pokemon drawings, anime that I like, and Ever After High OCs (the EAH fandom has some of the nicest fans I can think of! I actually don't mind being one of the few guys in the fandom. I watch the webisodes occasionally, but obviously I don't buy the dolls). You can't even criticize MLP without acknowledging that not all MLP fans are insane. And many anti-Hetalia and anti-MLP stamps have disabled comments (including mine) because of fear of rabid fans responding. dA is also home to the wolfaboos and other die-hard animal lovers. I love animals a lot too, but I prefer humans.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    How has nobody mentioned Insane Clown Posse?

Oh my goodness. Juggalos are the worst. I live in a town with alot of these people, and they are the dirtiest, sickest and least educated people I've met. I've gotten harassed by some of these guys. It's sad, considering my old best friend was an outcast and decided to join Juggalos due to peer pressure. After that, he backstabbed me for going to church again and being against the whole subculture.

I would also state that Odd Future has a godawful fanbase. I've used to go to a real s***hole of a high school full of these guys too, and they learn from Tyler the Creator's music to be the biggest jerks around. They Vandalize, commit crimes and bully in the name of that music. Not to mention the arrest of Tyler for starting a riot at some concert.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
    Years
    The worst fanbase I have ever seen is the classic rock fanbase. Though I'm strongly in love with classic rock, some fans say all sorts of pretentious things like "I only listen to real music!" and "Remember when music used to be good?". They also have a reputation of whining whenever somebody disagrees with them and complaining about other people's taste in music.

Back