• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FANS RUIN EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I... I hope you don't think that's what goth people are all about? Those are just the idiots tring to act goth... they're not truly goth, IMO. My sister would probably go on a rant if you tried to say that's what goth people were about. It's not.

Team Edward or Team Jacob? Necrophilia or beastiality? Come on Bella, which do you choose? X3

Well... Katy Perry isn't bad, in my opinion. I like a lot of her songs~ But I also like most music, except...

...Rap. Yes, those fans are just completely... annoying. Ohmigawd, I'll put up with rap, and I admit sometimes it can be okay, but it's not great, and everybody is into it... Eminem? Don't care for the guy one bit.

I know that goths have other interests too whatever they may be but that is what I'm used to seeing from them most often topic wise not to mention there could be a group of goths that I may even like if I met them someday so yeah despite my general dislike of the majority of goths I know not all of them are annoying as say the Twitards for example lol.

Yeah the one type of person everyone else dislikes to at least some extent, posers lol.

Katy's not along the levels of Paris Hilton when it comes to sucking at making music but some of her songs are..............egh to say the very least.

I swear to god I hear the type of rap which isn't even a rap anymore but just "OGs from da hudd" bragging about how much better they are than anyone when a chimp with downs syndrome could make a better rap than these clowns. Only song I heard from Eminem was My Name Is, there was another called Love The Way You Lie though but I stopped listening by the 2 minute mark due to having a massive headache for 2 minutes, I wonder what could have been the cause TBH lol.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Naming names. Beliebers and Twihards are the absolute worst to deal with. Crazy ass people some of them are. Though, there are some crazy ass people in all the fanbases out there, those are the most noticeable ones. I'm a huge Gaga fan, but the whole mother monster little monster stuff is just... way too much. People who think of her as the second coming are absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I also agree with MLP. I like the show and I find it upsetting that people like my boyfriend don't want to give it a chance because the fans are so obnoxious about it and throw it in everyone's faces and I don't blame them for not wanting to watch it in that case, lol.
    True - MLP is sorta everywhere atm and people sometimes take it a bit too far. Sure, I get people like it and all but there's no need to force it all the time. Doesn't mean I didn't check it out but it didn't really encourage me.

Twilight and some already-mentioned singers are others that come to mind, as well as some game fandoms. Minecraft's forums I don't go onto because of the sheer volume of whinging that goes on there, and sonic's isn't well known in aspects either.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Sony and Microsoft bungholes are annoying a bit too. If it comes from Nintendo, then OH HOLY HELL it's terrible, graphics suck, bad gameplay, bad story, repetitive, etc. When really, what's more repetitive? Games with puzzles and such (Legend of Zelda, Pokemon) or games where you move a joystick and press a button 50 times (Call of Duty, Halo). Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against shooters, Sony, or Microsoft, but the fanbase is absolutely terrible to the Nintendo fanbase. I'm more of a Nintendo fan than anything, but I still have my 360 and PS2 that I like to play. I'm not going to sit here and say Nintendo is the greatest thing ever. All gaming companies have their flaws. -sigh-

I also agree that the Twlight fans seem to have died down. It was really annoying in high school when the first two movies were out though, and the only books you saw people reading were Twilight books. And the Twilight shirts and stuff. Plus, it's changed the vampire style vastly, and for the worse. Why does Edward have to sparkle? I just...I don't...I can't. I just can't.

Metalheads are also annoying. They don't give any other genre of music a chance and just say it's absolute ****. There's a lot of **** metal, they're forgetting me thinks. There's bad stuff in every genre. But it's just people like that with no musical diversity that bug me. If you at least give another genre a try though and don't like it, then that's fine. I won't hold anything against you for it. But if you just listen to straight metal (or well, any other genre here, but the most common it seems to be is metal) all day and don't make room for anything else, you need something else in your ears. It seriously puts me off to listening to metal. Most of the people I went to high school with that were like this were druggies, drop outs, dyed their hair black with cheap dye, etc so when I think of metal, I think of that. Even the fans' appearances ruin it for me. :( lol

/rant bye

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years

• And Justin Bieber fans... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I have nothing nice to say. Like, at all. So I'm not going to say anything, other than I am NOT a fan of that thing known as Bieber.

How dare you say this! ^^

I am a Belieber, I LOVE Justin Bieber, he is my boyfriend, he is not a 'thing', he is hot and sexy, you may not be a fan, but you could not be so rude about him!

So, AVADA KEDAVRA!!!! To you!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    Yeah but fans will be fans there go the extra mile to show their support for what they love, however I'm a softcore fan that'll go extremem if it's cancelled and rage

NidoJosh

Unleash your inner Nidocity
    Years
  • America get ready for Reece Mastin T.T

All girls in Australia love him and I think he'll be an international hit.
    I actually really liked his singing in the early stages but in the live shows it was just the girls that ruined it for me T.T
    One screamed out after touching his hand..

Fangirls are the worst :l

Years
    • VA
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    Sometimes Vocaloid fangirls can go overboard. I was watching Recycle Bin once and this is literally what one of the top rated comments said:

THATS IT WHO IS THE IDIOT WHO THEW HIM AWAY?!?! I WITH A 10000 FANGIRLS WILL KILL THAT HEARTLESS PERSON WONT WE FANGIRLS OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!

It had 27 likes.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    ugh Fans of so many things ruien everything especially modern day kpop! I know some girls thats all they can talk about is no talent, plastic surgery wide eyed, super white skin korean idol guys, its like its tooken over their life! and what gets me is when the critise justin biber music when its just the same but in korean! I wish more korean groups and singers would get more attention here that had talent like big mama! but oh well people have poor choices.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • I have actually gotten annoyed with some Pokemon fans, I love Pokemon but some people need to calm the hell down, If I go and listen to the Village Bridge theme on YouTube and I say "This song reminds me of Justin Bieber!" then some Pokemon fans say "How dare you mention that name on an epic video!" It really annoys me, but the Pokemon fans post messages to do with Pokemon on Justin Bieber videos!

It really annoys me sometimes, yes any fan can be annoying, I agree!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back